Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Sup faggots
guess whos back?
i heard convict was here talking big about me
i appreciate it, altho i can understand where you coming from, getting kicked from every clan in my ally on celes after being kicked from my clan aswell...
all i remembber from this spic cunt was excuse this and excuse that of why his ally was so bad and couldnt win epic pvps unless they outnumbered them in a bottle neck with 4-1 odd..
i remember the whole ally losing to 2 partys of geno and kicking me out cause i wouldnt give u my s grade recs from varkas i farmed so u could fight geno....
ayotech: give us those recs convict we cant beat geno 10 partys to 2 if we only have  a grade armor
convict: how about you guys stop targetting the pally in ud and maybee mana burn thier healers and learn to assist.
mudri: RECS NOW CONVICT IM SICK OF DYING TO THESE GUYS!!!!!!
convict: suck my balls you spic. come over and mow my lawn and ill think about it.
ayotech: Ok fuck this im gonna go hide in a channel and cyber with a fat greasy hoe

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
flash still the same i see

sad tbh, i thought a few months w/o l2 would cure ur brain

but i guess once an ignorant retard

always one

one last but, i did think you talking about targetting is funny tho. when we all remember in vent
"ASIST ME FOR THE WC" "ASIST ME FOR THE WC NOW!!!"

(((

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
flash still the same i see
sad tbh, i thought a few months w/o l2 would cure ur brain
but i guess once an ignorant retard
always one
one last but, i did think you talking about targetting is funny tho. when we all remember in vent
"ASIST ME FOR THE WC" "ASIST ME FOR THE WC NOW!!!"
(((
yea cause targetting a Warcryer ressing a bishop is wrong what was i thinking trying to have people in the ally stop attacking the tank in ud...
and ayofail still months later of playing l2 still hasnt helped you learn anything about coordinating pvp cause your still losing to the same people but on a different server

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
actually im losing pvps cuz i'm 4 months late starter, on a 30x in "gracia final" where the gear cap is never ending.

i won't sit here putting excuses anyway, this thread will just fill with etc talking shit.

5x should be fun.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
don't mention 5x here or etc will let loose the QQ beast !!

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
actually im losing pvps cuz i'm 4 months late starter, on a 30x in "gracia final" where the gear cap is never ending.
i won't sit here putting excuses anyway, this thread will just fill with etc talking shit.
5x should be fun.
nice excuse of why your losing pvp on this server..
u had a equal start on celes and u got shit stomped..
you might do good on the 5 x.... that is if everyone gets bored of shitting on you and quits like celes
btw comming to a thread and making a excuse and then saying you wont make excuses is kinda a contradiction dont you think BR boy

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
rather be a "BR" known by you than some chubby stood up father, that while his son was being born in the hospital you were hitting baium @ celes for sub known by everybody.

don't start, cuz i can go on forever about how much a fail you are, because i'm quite sure you care about your e-rep more than anyone here.

i'll start ignoring you, it'll be best for the community, after all im saving you some humiliation of yourself, so you should thank.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
wow, never thought i'll see such precious drama on this god forsaken forums, in the land of far far away :D
keep it up guys, u got the
seal-1.gif

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
rather be a "BR" known by you than some chubby stood up father, that while his son was being born in the hospital you were hitting baium @ celes for sub known by everybody.
don't start, cuz i can go on forever about how much a fail you are, because i'm quite sure you care about your e-rep more than anyone here.
i'll start ignoring you, it'll be best for the community, after all im saving you some humiliation of yourself, so you should thank.
hey i told you already why should i go to the hostpital when there is no proof  your baby brother is mine..i wanted some colorish whore to clean my house and a gardner to tend my lawn so i got you and your mother as the puta platinum package..
now that she has another kid aka the colorish bastard ill finally have the errand boy i always wanted

Slapped

Реакции
Баллы
dude u are rly phatetic..

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
"puta premium package", +rep for this guy lfmao

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
no cry plis?