My account stealed. (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Hello. My account has been stealed by my mistake. I wrote in game my acc+password i know its big mistake but happen is happen. Now i lost my all items ofc someone log it and steal it. Can you do someting about it? i mean can i get my items back from whoever steal it from me?. Pls let me know what to do about it. i dont want to make you ban him who stealed from me. i jsut want my items back. i changed my pass again but it was to late :(

account stealed time 24 january 16:12 pm gmt+2

guides

Реакции
Баллы
CONTACT support: http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
thanks i make a ticket about it hope they can help me. i wanna stay here and play :(

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Pretty much only support can help you with this issue.

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
hope they can. Because i really worked hard in this server. i made everything by myself now i lost them all in 10 sec :( im really feel so bad. i was really enjoying to play here with friends but now im totaly unmotivated. need some hope about it

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Looks like staffs dont care about tickets.. not even a message

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
If u would have a clue how many tickets are in support u would watch ur mouth. Anyway it takes time, especially scam tracking as items being traded etc etc. U need to be patience.

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
I know. i just worried because 3 days passed away already and worried about what if they didnt see the ticket. Like you said items being traded and 3 days means god knows how many times traded my items. I just tryed to make some focus about this topic and my issue.

Sorry if i said anything wrong i just worried. Feeling so bad about this issue you know.

Hope to see some good news about my issue (items back) as soon as posible.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Scam problems are out of my range (i can track ip tho, but cant check trades nor restore items), and there is very limited amount of ppl an do it. If u comapre it to amount of players and tickets which are submitted daily, the result may give u a headache. So there is nothing u can do but be patience and wait.

About the investigation itself it depends on the case, mainly if account was shared. But i have no idea how admins will treat this case since its ur own stupidity :) sorry to say that. So once again, u just have to wait.

And beside if u get confirmation that ticket was submitted then obviously its there, it will not disappear.

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
What a motivated day! Thanks all the supports about working on my issue. I got my items back finally!.. Im really really thanks to you about it cheers!

topic closed

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх