Motherland [x3] - 3 days left! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
3 days left till Motherland [х3] server start on Freya High Five (part 5) official platform!
Waiting for you at start on 17 November at 17:00 /GMT/!
Server description
You can check IG shop assortment on HF OBT server - all newly created characters get RURs for test.

We recommend you to download the necessary files beforehand ang update your HF game client. In addition, if you intend to make purchases in-game store, think about  adding funds on your account before start - there may be delays and mistakes on the part of the payment systems due to a large number of transactions.
We remind you about pre-start contest ! You still have time to win valuable bonuses on the new server. The results of the last two weeks will be announced on the day of launch!

And about the possibility to reserve your nick before the start.

Thank you for choosing RPG-Club "Russia"!

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry but I did not understand when you will launch the server, I have read 3 different times, Main Website says:
17 November 2014
20:00 /GMT+3/
Forum says:
Motherland [?3] server start on Freya High Five (part 5) official platform!
Waiting for you at start on 17 November at 17:00 /GMT/!
Forum main Topic:
Start Date and Time
17 November 2014
17:00 (GMT)
Chronicles
Freya High Five (part5)
----------
Waiting for you at start on 17 November at 16:00 /GMT/!
Server description
and when will be the live start?

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Nothing hard to understand...

It open at

20:00 gmt +3 = 17:00 gmt +0
At 16:00 gmt +0 you can log to create char and wait 1h to play.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,171272.0.html
Characters pre-creation
Unavailable.
Please note that char pre-creation is not available on Motherland (it cannot be realized on our HF platform, sorry).
So you'll need to create characters at 17:00 GMT.
The mistake with GMT time is due to the face that Moscow (server time) has changed time zone recently and is now GMT+3 (was GMT +4).

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
i dont get about offline shop, is it free like in gracia final x5 server? just type .offlineshop? or is it for donation?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
i dont get about offline shop, is it free like in gracia final x5 server? just type .offlineshop? or is it for donation?
Yes it is free with command ".offlineshop"
There is also  Trade Bot designed for this purpose: http://bot.rpg-club.net/
You need to install Microsoft Silverlight for your browser and you will be able to log your shops from there.

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Odin сказал(а):
You need to install Microsoft Silverlight for your browser and you will be able to log your shops from there.
i know that trade bot, but i dont get whats purpose of it, since offline shop can be on while my pc is off, and can stay for days :) trade bot is just until pc is on :0

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Odin сказал(а):
i know that trade bot, but i dont get whats purpose of it, since offline shop can be on while my pc is off, and can stay for days :) trade bot is just until pc is on :0
You can't do anything with offline shop. Trade bot has more actions - changing price, changing items, trading people.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх