Motherland | Родина - [x3] Motherland NEWS no.5 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

San0

Реакции
Баллы
about the cubic price it was changed to prevent ppl with scripts to open like 1k cubics per day and make tons of money. if u want to use the enchant is still almost worth trading it, if its to sell you wont get that much profit out of it.
about butthurt... butthurt doesnt exist already for about 2 weeks. some ppl stay prolly just cus they have no other place to go and they can still have some fun on pvps/take advantage of clan skills. Like, the clan it self still runs there but without any regroups or clan actions as far as i know.

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
1k cubics per day ???? WTF?

San0

Реакции
Баллы
1k was me exaggerating to show the idea, but now that i think about it i remember seeing on banlist once a guy called cubik347 or something. so i believe at least 347 cubes someone was opening per day xD

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I understand,but about what scrpits you talk??

San0

Реакции
Баллы
i dont know much about those stuff, but i supose its some weird script witch log chars and just pops the cube and keeps logging other chars and stuff. dont ask me about what program or wtv they use for that cus im not very familiar with the new programs of 3rd party stuff, neither i would have the patience to make cube quest in all that amount of chars xD to be honest i dont even have it on my main exacly cus i dont think the new prices are worth it at all. Tho its a bit sad that again the legit players get a bit hurt cus of the bot fighting... anyway, after seeing what ppl was doing on RU OFF with ranger and sh1ts, i believe anything is possible to script now a days if u know how to do it.

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
.................... yea but they destroy it only if you want to enchant B/A weapon just for fun is ok...

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
san0 is correct. Same reason you need time stamps to open a cubic.

Harunka1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
san0 is correct. Same reason you need time stamps to open a cubic.
Exactly. You need 3 timestamps to click the cubic. And you can get timestamps only by really playing and hunting outside. So those with scripts are done. So putting the price that high is non sense...

San0

Реакции
Баллы
u can get timestamps anywhere that is not peace ground. so if lets say those ppl move all the chars to monster derby track or whatever place outside a town, they can still get time stamps and open cubics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх