Merging (1 Viewer)

Tales_of_ark

Реакции
Баллы
I was wondering if admins have thought of merging x1 and x5. Since both of them doesn't have as many players they used to. Maybe it could bring some fun for some time.

iStrenki

Реакции
Баллы
x1 dont speak english and x5 dont speak russian. would be server with no drama / flame ] fail

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
iStrenki сказал(а):
x1 dont speak english and x5 dont speak russian. would be server with no drama / flame ] fail
5x is already full of non english speaking people,
and all quest etc are written in both eng and rusky,
so a merge woul be a good idea and would bring more fun in playng.

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
5x don't need more ppl, we already have mass pvp at almost every epic/siege/tw, what we miss are gms that give a sh1t about the server

Avatha Valiarde

Реакции
Баллы
After merge it would be x1 or x5 ? And what with clan halls etc ? I really don't want to have server x1 and to lose a CH ... It's my opinion. And second thing... server have their ppl, and it's not too small number...

Some ppl chose to play on rate x1 other on x5 and now you wanna to change it... it's realy wrong.

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
1. Now admins dont think about merge - both servers have normal online.
2. Even they start think about merge - i think they will start pool about it.
3. Even they start think about merge - rates will be x3 min, x5 max.

Dnt1

Реакции
Баллы

Avatha Valiarde

Реакции
Баллы
Шабака сказал(а):
But about rates in such situations there will be big problems. B'cos  who played on x1 wanted to play still on x1. Who played (like me) on x5 - would be wanted to play still on x5. I don't wanted x3 rates etc... I wanted sth like x5 - x7 and in such situations x3 would be to small rates for me :/ And in such situation there is no gold center
And what then with Castles / CH which are on both servers in some clans  ? About castles there isn't so big problem B'cos there are wars for them every 2 weeks. But CH ?  :/

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
[x1]: 1344   [x5]: 1800   [x15]: 6662
2k at peaks is not normal online if you ask me, it`s kinda low. x1+x5 = half of what x15 has...
About merging the x1 and x5 - sounds nice, it`ll be for sure another war between russians - EU+rest (1 server with competition) but... ofc there`s a but.
* Rates! who played x5 will want x5 not x3 or so.
Anyway it`d be nice if you (admin,administration, alice, chucknorris or anyone who has such priviledges on forum) start a poll just to see what ppl think about this (x1 ppl and x5 ppl)... if this goes well for a merge i`ll be happy to play again on a competitive server.

OP
OP
Tales_of_ark

Tales_of_ark

Реакции
Баллы
Well, Actually i think both servers are quite empty. You only need to go to giran/aden to see how many shops there are.

About rates i don't think many ppl will care, both servers are on it's end stage, so the most important thing is to have at least ppl to pvp.

About Ch/castle... there will be trouble for sure,i'm not sure how they did it on official servers.

I think, making a poll could be great.

GeorgeBOSS

Реакции
Баллы
all about merge on retail http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2010/09/server_merge_20.html

Avatha Valiarde

Реакции
Баллы
Tales_of_ark сказал(а):
Well, Actually i think both servers are quite empty. You only need to go to giran / aden to see how many shops there are.About rates i don't think many ppl will care, both servers are on it's end stage, so the most important thing is to have at least ppl to pvp. About Ch / castle ... there will be trouble for sure, i'm not sure how they did it on official servers. I think, making a poll could be great.
About shops it's b'cos of problems with trade bot you need to remember it.
And rates - for me it would be great lost when sever would change rates from x5 for some lower ones :/

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
poll would be nice,
even if i bet that every factor clan and heroes in his own server would vote to NOT merge to keep their status with a storm of fake forum accounts.

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
do i hear merge with 15x go? also merge with 8x and 35x

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
merge with ruoff

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
[1x] 1007  [x5]: 1525  [x15]: 5216
there is a very huge gap between 1x 5x and 15x,
merge would be so sweet.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
non factor casual player real lifer doesnt care about merge

totap

Реакции
Баллы
i don't know about 1x or 5x population, but population at 15x is very low now - about 6000 players 2-3months ago there were 11-12k players!

and i think the problem is that RPG has quite old chronicle of L2 compare to other servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх