Mass amount of People leaving server (1 Viewer)

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
I have noticed that a large number of people choose to fuck this server. Its only afk trade shops and 1.4k people now. Please enlighten us why all are moving on besides the obvious.

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
G0ttcha сказал(а):
I have noticed that a large number of people choose to fuck this server.  Its only afk trade shops and 1.4k people now.  Please enlighten us why all are moving on besides the obvious.
x3 no cakes hi,  any random who reach 79 and won't have cakes will quit because it will take him half year to get 80 D:D:DD:  there were promised cakes, not bots for russians w/o bans.

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
I have noticed that a large number of people choose to fuck this server.  Its only afk trade shops and 1.4k people now.  Please enlighten us why all are moving on besides the obvious.
x3 no cakes hi,  any random who reach 79 and won't have cakes will quit because it will take him half year to get 80 D:D:DD:  there were promised cakes, not bots for russians w/o bans.
Rates [x3] for long and interesting game.
https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/en/imperia/
8)

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
instead сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
8)
not like some ppl are doin the same sh it since 8years and rates have NOTHING to do with server being dead in 1week or 5years so I trully belive noone voted for x3 no cakes besides Renevan pets who knew they will be allowed to bot so they will be top for the time other will catch up
but yea, cakes will be add later, WHEN? ppl are already quiting because of that

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
8)
not like some ppl are doin the same sh it since 8years and rates have NOTHING to do with server being dead in 1week or 5years so I trully belive noone voted for x3 no cakes besides Renevan pets who knew they will be allowed to bot so they will be top for the time other will catch up
Cause romanians open new server  ;D

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
bullshit, learn to pve

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
8)
noone is boting, all legit stop complain.

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
lie and katone = mass amount?

nobody is botting here, all hard work and dedication

OP
OP
G

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
8)
noone is boting, all legit stop complain.
I see over 200 people botting a day out of town.  Thats only the people  see.  And yes most are untagged or in T alt clans.  Not all.  It reminds me of Luna

Franek

Реакции
Баллы
**SantaClaus сказал(а):
Botland  ;D
Current RPG it's huge gavno:
- zerg of bots
- international server only on paper
- support tickets are closed without replies
- even most announcements are written only in russian lang (disrespect from d... russians? okay, but administration also don't care about us)
- inactive administration on english forum (I've no idea if on russian forum is similiar situation)
- opened 2 servers in short time, announced 3rd server, if they've no even time for one!
- corruption
So they opened servers, to give L2 last breath, gain the biggest count of money with a minimum contribution of labor
and much more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3XlmtNvm0
Totally agree. I would say my few cents but what would it change?

wooptemp

Реакции
Баллы
moirsky ? сказал(а):
all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication all hard work and dedication
HUEHUEUHEUHEU

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
"Mass amount of People leaving server"
Mass amount from 1% of non-russian players are leaving. Nice. And ... ? I see people crying only on this forum but nobody on russian forum. There are only bot fights as always.

OP
OP
G

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
impulse сказал(а):
Mass amount from 1% of non-russian players are leaving. Nice. And ... ? I see people crying only on this forum but nobody on russian forum. There are only bot fights as always.
Your an idiot then.  Over 2k real players left.   Not the afk stores.  Look at high time volume.  From 6k to 4k to 2k now its even lower then that.  Go look in the WTS at all the toons people are trying to get rid of.  impulse gets the retard of the day award.

anpan

Реакции
Баллы
G0ttcha сказал(а):
impulse сказал(а):
Your an idiot then.  Over 2k real players left.   Not the afk stores.  Look at high time volume.  From 6k to 4k to 2k now its even lower then that.  Go look in the WTS at all the toons people are trying to get rid of.  impulse gets the retard of the day award.
Said 76 lvl guy..you are bad and you should feel bad. This server was never about EU community, x3 is too hardcore for all European care-bears who want 85 within 1 month, pvp for another 2 or 3 weeks and hop onto another server. Just gtfo already and stop whining.

M

mightygod

yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
impulse сказал(а):
Said 76 lvl guy..you are bad and you should feel bad. This server was never about EU community, x3 is too hardcore for all European care-bears who want 85 within 1 month, pvp for another 2 or 3 weeks and hop onto another server. Just gtfo already and stop whining.
do you play on srv?

anpan

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
G0ttcha сказал(а):
impulse сказал(а):
do you play on srv?
do i ;3

OP
OP
G

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
yup im 76 on my sorc. Good thing im a light elf main.

MaLijaa

Реакции
Баллы
G0ttcha сказал(а):
yup im 76 on my sorc.  Good thing im a light elf main.    
Like some1 care, if u have better server, go and play there. I am EU played and i dont see anything wrong with server . So .... gtfo with negative attitude ;)

SickTouch

Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
of course people are quitting, and with some luck you have max 1k international players, rest all rus..

rates are dumb as fuck, so congratz to all those euro kids who joined russian clans and supported them with bot voting x3

if this server would have been x5/x7 with cakes, it would have been way better.

yeah u wont have sides of 300 people lasting more than 1 month, but you'd have sides of 5-7 partys who wont quit and let the server die, and with those quitting more sides come up easier. now ur pretty much screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх