Manor anty bot IDEA (1 Viewer)

picz2

Реакции
Баллы
Almost all crops are taken by bots, it will be greate if admins will add some delay between request crop/seed exchange/buy packet, i mean minimal 1second of delay, 1second is so short for player but soooooo long for bot, it is imposible for player to do it in 1second so it is no problem, but manoring bots wont be usefull then because they just spam that request packets like 100packets per second and then they easy get what they want.

Waits for a response :)

hellghan

Реакции
Баллы
try to find the time..and lower the amount of crops you sell...don't about buy..i never lose to buy crops...you late...there no bots about manor..

OP
OP
P

picz2

Реакции
Баллы
hellghan сказал(а):
try to find the time..and lower the amount of crops you sell...don't about buy..i never lose to buy crops...you late...there no bots about manor..
Are u kidding me? if u have exp bot it is not so hard to use it for manoring so dont say no!
Anyway that 1second delay is not problem for normal players so you should not care about it if u dont use bot.
G3X сказал(а):
NothingButSkillz сказал(а):
I guess bot user will care
Yep bot will be useless if they will do what i have said before, also i am studing IT and i know that add it is not a problem in java or even in c++ if it is not java serwer. Ofc if admins wanna support bots (some ppl claim that they are, forum source) they wont do that easy and short update.
// EDIT
I have send ticket with some info and link to that topic, so still waiting for reply ;]

Teqi

Реакции
Баллы
they don't care anything about here, unless you submit a ticket
(there is suggestion topic)
I got my answer within 10 min from gm, so it's the fastest way to contact staff..

OP
OP
P

picz2

Реакции
Баллы
Teqi сказал(а):
I got my answer within 10 min from gm, so it's the fastest way to contact staff..
I have send ticket but didnt get any reply yet

Franek

Реакции
Баллы
this is rly annoying. cant sell fruits with normal way. seems need to install bot, if others can why shouldnt i use?

OP
OP
P

picz2

Реакции
Баллы
Teqi сказал(а):
I rly dont know how it is posible that u get reply in 10min if i didnt get it still in 2days, it is propably like most ppl said, no way to get any help from administration.

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
support.rpg-club.net is the only way to go, but since this would actually require some effort on their side...

OP
OP
P

picz2

Реакции
Баллы
Sardy сказал(а):
support.rpg-club.net is the only way to go, but since this would actually require some effort on their side...
Now i see that administration here are so lazy, still no response, and probably they wont o_O
I can say just one thing: Hip hip hurra for every botters, long live and happy farming!

Franek

Реакции
Баллы
It has been 2 weeks since u send ticket. Any answer ??

saminaed1

Реакции
Баллы
Now it’s the best timing to make a few plans for the future and it is the moment to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating things or tips.

alinatell03

Реакции
Баллы
We have learn this specific submit in case I can I would like to advocate you a number of amazing things or even suggestions.

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
Now it’s the best time to make a few programs for the long run and it is when to be satisfied. I have understand this publish and if I could I want to recommend you some amazing factors or guidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх