Make it easier for newer players... (1 Viewer)

clownen

Реакции
Баллы
...to play here.

1) I'm guessing the vast majority of SA/NA players don't know they can use proxies to cut their ping in half, so there should be an announcement thread about this; most of my friends refused to play here before I told them about gamepath.net/battleping.com/etc.

2) The forums should be visible to logged-out users. How many potential players are coming and seeing nothing because they aren't logged in, and leaving?

Just some thoughts.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
clownen сказал(а):
...to play here.
1) I'm guessing the vast majority of SA/NA players don't know they can use proxies to cut their ping in half, so there should be an announcement thread about this; most of my friends refused to play here before I told them about gamepath.net/battleping.com/etc.
2) The forums should be visible to logged-out users. How many potential players are coming and seeing nothing because they aren't logged in, and leaving?
Just some thoughts.
+1, simple as that

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
good ideas

M

MichaelV

2) Guess it can be resolved, seems reasonable. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Yun

Реакции
Баллы
1. how work this software? i visited this site but there is no longger l2 supported. Please more info. Last time i had low ping for rpg from 30x to 9x but less ping is always better, and dunno what ping will be when x5 will start 2moro.

Nitro1

Реакции
Баллы
clownen сказал(а):
...to play here.
Just some thoughts.
agree

OP
OP
C

clownen

Реакции
Баллы
Yun сказал(а):
1. how work this software? i visited this site but there is no longger l2 supported. Please more info. Last time i had low ping for rpg from 30x to 9x but less ping is always better, and dunno what ping will be when x5 will start 2moro.
Proxies give your connection to the destination server a different path through the internet and a lot of the time it can make a huge difference.
I've used both of the services I linked for L2 and they both worked good (gamepath works a lot better for me but it's not free).

Yun

Реакции
Баллы
any free alternative?

TehLover

Реакции
Баллы
I remember when some routers in Germany were fucked up and ppl for example from Poland had problem to play on retail. Proxy helped a lot so ppl played w/o lags. This solution will be great for rpg club too. All should be able to play here comfortable, dont be racist !

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх