Major incident in DataCenter 10.03.2021 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
Currently, all game servers by RPG-Club are unavailable due to a major incident in the European data center (fire).
The approximate recovery time for the servers is currently unknown.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your patience and understanding.

UPD
Dear players!
We regret to inform you that the servers will not be available in the next few days.
The full scale of the damage will become clear approximately on March 15 (according to DC information).
Ark [x1] server database is safe as of the moment of the incident start (this server is located in another DC).
Based on the total downtime, we will prepare compensation for all players.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPD
Dear players!
The databases of all our servers are safe.
The expected servers recovery time is March 22, 2021 (according to DC).
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

MapTooo

Реакции
Баллы
We hope that every person who works there is fine.
Get well soon RPG ! :'( :'( :'(

jrhsk

Реакции
Баллы
Are you gonna be able to recover data backup? Or we would need to start again?
Anyway, hope everything will be fine. Wish you luck

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
As far as I know at the moment all our critical data was in a separate building and should be safe.
DC staff can't provide an ETA though.

MapTooo

Реакции
Баллы
Okey but if you except the all loss data any other serious injury ? Can we help somehow ?

MapTooo

Реакции
Баллы
jrhsk сказал(а):
take bucket full of water and go to DC :D :D
Dear Sir,
I will if I can. This is a major incident.
I don't see a place for sarcasm here...
RPG Team is trying to provide us the last safe place to play our beloved game and its time to show them a bit of support even if its only spiritual.

jrhsk

Реакции
Баллы
Lord0fCha0S сказал(а):
Dear Sir,
I will if I can. This is a major incident.
I don't see a place for sarcasm here...
RPG Team is trying to provide us the last safe place to play our beloved game and its time to show them a bit of support even if its only spiritual.
sorry for offending you, i just provided wrong answer to your wrong question  :D i mean, just if you think about it, how do you wanna help?  :D

MapTooo

Реакции
Баллы
jrhsk сказал(а):
sorry for offending you, i just provided wrong answer to your wrong question  :D i mean, just if you think about it, how do you wanna help?  :D
For example couple of years ago I've help to a friend who was in close incident to this by sharing the information in social media to find for any missing people or etc.
We saved 2 lives this day only because spreading the information informed people and they start looking for their beloved one.
Have a nice day we turn on this thread in to a spam thread.
Peace & Love : ]

jrhsk

Реакции
Баллы
Lord0fCha0S сказал(а):
For example couple of years ago I've help to a friend who was in close incident to this by sharing the information in social media to find for any missing people or etc.
We saved 2 lives this day only because spreading the information informed people and they start looking for their beloved one.
Have a nice day we turn on this thread in to a spam thread.
Peace & Love : ]
you are missing a point. I dont think sharing an information will solve this problem :D so shortly, there is absolutely nothing you can do, just wait :D

NukeSdead

Реакции
Баллы
Guys, we lost everything ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Let's pray for our items and temporary Items, and for our dead pets , because we forgot to recover them and for our offline shops and for data center, all gpus, cpus, and all hard drives, and hope the best :'( :'(

mesok

Реакции
Баллы
Mate this is perfect lets hope they cant recover the server data so we can start clean Goddess server!

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
We regret to inform you that the servers will not be available in the next few days.
The full scale of the damage will become clear approximately on March 15 (according to DC information).
Ark [x1] server database is safe as of the moment of the incident start (this server is located in another DC).
Based on the total downtime, we will prepare compensation for all players.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

lixxit

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.datacenterknowledge.com/uptime/fire-has-destroyed-ovh-s-strasbourg-data-center-sbg2

sasha2

Реакции
Баллы
Dear RPG Team,
do you have any new information ??
It would be nice if after 2 today you let us know about the situation and plans and with the condition of the x15 server.

Tnx

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
MyNameIs сказал(а):
Dear RPG Team,
do you have any new information ?
It would be nice if after 2 today you let us know about the situation and plans and with the condition of the x15 server.
Tnx
After the 19th March (+1-2 days), as they turn on, we will make them online. Before that, we need to configure all the lost servers (not important, but their configuration is long [AntiDdos, All Proxies, updaters, etc] ). Game servers is not affected, according to information from the data center, so no rollbacks.
We also configure the server to enable any of the services in another datacenter without interruption at any time (with the minimum possible rollback), in order to eliminate downtime in the future.

Polemos

Реакции
Баллы
Lineage 2 сказал(а):
After the 19th March (+1-2 days), as they turn on, we will make them online. Before that, we need to configure all the lost servers (not important, but their configuration is long [AntiDdos, All Proxies, updaters, etc] ). Game servers is not affected, according to information from the data center, so no rollbacks.
We also configure the server to enable any of the services in another datacenter without interruption at any time (with the minimum possible rollback), in order to eliminate downtime in the future.
Does the server do the minimum possible rollback or are our data saved in a backup?

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
Polemos сказал(а):
Does the server do the minimum possible rollback or are our data saved in a backup?
Even with a hard power cut, there should not be a rollback.
DB files not on RamDisk now, as it was in the old days.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 829
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
The databases of all our servers are safe.
The expected servers recovery time is March 22, 2021 (according to DC).
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх