Main to Sub (2 Viewers)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Muri сказал(а):
I changed my main class, I'm a dark elf and I changed for a human class. I'm waiting for server RR to see what will happen. I'll post the result here.
That would be really helpful ! If you can, also tell us if you keep the skill enchants on your main.

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
skill enchants stay on your sub class the only think you didn't get on your sub class is subclass certification skills
so like i say you can make your main class bishop 85 skill enchant etc..., make subclass wc change sub to main
and you gonna be pretty strong green bishop (with your subclass) and none gonna target you as first target thats the point about this

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
skill enchants stay on  your sub class the only think you didn't get on your sub class is subclass certification skills
Meaning... the cert skills from your main bishop don't transfer to your wc, when you switch it to main class? But do they stay on the sub bishop or all of the skills disappear and you have to learn them anew?

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
My char was changed. I was bd lvl 85 (dark elf), and now I am human Arcana Lord. The subclasses certs were cancelled and I needed to earn all again. Now my subclass bd is lvl 85 with all enchanted skills that I did when it was main class.
I'm lvl 78 with Arcana Lord yet.
Some doubt?

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
skill enchants stay on  your sub class the only think you didn't get on your sub class is subclass certification skills
Meaning... the cert skills from your main bishop don't transfer to your wc, when you switch it to main class? But do they stay on the sub bishop or all of the skills disappear and you have to learn them anew?
subb skill sertifical you can only have on your main :) so think a little bit

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
subb skill sertifical you can only have on your main :) so think a little bit
No need to be rude. You misunderstood me. I think you should listen to your own advice.
But anyway, I got answer to my question, so thanks!

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
well if you thought what certification skills goes from your main to sub ( new main) you must be silly :) and im even dont try to be rude :(

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
watch this
I was dark elf and I changed main to sub, and I became human
look also the bug in exp

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
well if you thought what certification skills goes from your main to sub  ( new main) you must be silly :) and im even dont try to be rude :(
It's not silly actually, would be quite logical. The cert skills would stay the same, you just shift your main, not your certs. But doesn't matter, because it's not like that, so no point arguing further.
Muri сказал(а):
watch this
I was dark elf and I changed main to sub, and I became human
look also the bug in exp

And I LOLed here  ? 239.48%? Is that like a super power unlocking code ;D

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
well to have sertificat on your sub not so logical

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
I modified my main category, I'm a black elf and I modified for a individual category. I'm awaiting server RR to see what will occur. I'll publish the result here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх