main differences between h5 and gf (1 Viewer)

Scaryy

Реакции
Баллы
between h5 and gf, anyone?
for somebody who lived gf and never played h5

p1xelq

Реакции
Баллы
project3 сказал(а):
becuz if u played h5 competitivly once u know this is sh1t chronicle and server ends when anakim showe or u end up in LOA , no pvp for hb or tezza or so with gf provides lot of talk about it is more for casuals and different gameplay x3 server is like 2-3 week for decent group for rest max 2 months so yea.The latest private servers chronicle with was best was gf but not in 2k14 as u can see on UNIOn :)

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
ast сказал(а):
project3 сказал(а):
becuz if u played h5 competitivly once u know this is sh1t chronicle and server ends when anakim showe or u end up in LOA , no pvp for hb or tezza or so with gf provides lot of talk about it is more for casuals and different gameplay x3 server is like 2-3 week for decent group for rest max 2 months so yea.The latest private servers chronicle with was best was gf but not in 2k14 as u can see on UNIOn :)
why serv ends when anakim shows?
Instead of having pvp in hb you have pvp dv/loa.

p1xelq

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
ast сказал(а):
project3 сказал(а):
i think u didnt played h5 yet , go watch some anakim movies rpg has some i think whoever get it first for mass pvp/epic w/e it pretty balanced :D yeah u have pvp dv/loa

freckle

Реакции
Баллы
Jnze you didnt play h5?at all
On h5 there is no pvp
I loled!

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
ast сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
ast сказал(а):
project3 сказал(а):
i think u didnt played h5 yet , go watch some anakim movies rpg has some i think whoever get it first for mass pvp/epic w/e it pretty balanced :D yeah u have pvp dv/loa
so one anakim scroll breaks server?lol

San0

Реакции
Баллы
oh boy, the anakim cries again... u guys talk like there was no fukin anakims before high 5...

and now a usefull answer for the question the guy asked when he opened the topic...

here u have the patch notes for epilogue http://lineage2guide.forumfree.it/?t=44178678

and here from h5 http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/High_Five_Patch_Notes

put those 2 together and u have the diferences between GF and High 5, at least most of it.

Purexown

Реакции
Баллы
i only suggested that anakim be removed so it attracts people that dont know how to play h5.

San0

Реакции
Баллы
i wonder what u guys would say back on the days when one clan would break seven signs and get 4 or 5 PERMANENT anakim scrolls in a week...

ubiQuitous

Реакции
Баллы
H5 was designed as a catch up chronicle before GoD release. It's L2 welfare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх