OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
dont think retail ppl are in same way special :) been there saw them was killing dem :)
its not about being a better player. It's about being more likely to know about game mechanics imo, and having a hardcore group to play with. ofcourse private server players can have just as much info and can have a group just as retail players do.
To the OP, I think most of the retail players you are referring to are atm on the 30x in the biggest clan, don't know if they will switch to 5x, you'll have to ask Jacky. Not sure about HolyCrap, last time I spoke to him he was going to play Aion if I am not mistaking.
Well I know that Luna Players went to 30x (Fusion etc), Iam talking about different ppl but i didnt expect it
being so hard to get some information about them ;/
It doesnt seem like any1 got further information or just dont want to give them out from the people that I know.
Pretty much failed.
OffTopic: Schizo from L2max? ;o

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
that like 3 pt

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
Rim сказал(а):
I assume you played both Luna and L2Max then in the past. Mind telling what chars did you play and what clans were you in?
Its like this, I started playing L2  in C1 with TheHaunted, Oldirty, Unholy and some other german players wich went to retail.
We split on different Servers but used to meet at ventrilo daily. They are lf a decent private aswell atm and iam here to test rpg-club.
I, for myself have no contacts to Luna players directly, I basicly played Aria and privates the last 5 years, but I want to confirm rumours that my friends catched here and there.
"Franz players moving to the new rpg club server....Fusion from Luna warming up on 30x...more will follow....players get bored by 1 sided Luna...etc."
Iam asking for insiders ;X

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Rim сказал(а):
Gawain сказал(а):
Rim сказал(а):
I assume you played both Luna and L2Max then in the past. Mind telling what chars did you play and what clans were you in?
Its like this, I started playing L2  in C1 with TheHaunted, Oldirty, Unholy and some other german players wich went to retail.
We split on different Servers but used to meet at ventrilo daily. They are lf a decent private aswell atm and iam here to test rpg-club.
I, for myself have no contacts to Luna players directly, I basicly played Aria and privates the last 5 years, but I want to confirm rumours that my friends catched here and there.
"Franz players moving to the new rpg club server....Fusion from Luna warming up on 30x...more will follow....players get bored by 1 sided Luna...etc."
ETC will constantly bash the integrity of the 5x and while being honest that the Administration goes about things in such a way that they hardly have a leg to stand on reputation-wise, the 30x (the only other International server from the upcoming 5x) is doing just fine without them. Events still occur, similar-in-fashion to the way Retail does their events, which I don't mind. I actually quite prefer it this way.
Everyone else will either say "5x too low" which is fine, it's not for everyone, or say that it could work. I've heard a lot about people going to be joining the 5x and to be honest, I realize some people have made it considerably far on the 30x, but the 30x contains a dry environment til this very day. It's hardly changed since the second month of opening. It's because of the uninteresting setup of competition that the 5x will prosper more than some people would like to think it will. ETC wants to say it will fail, but come on. Really?
You've got a slew of Retail players looking forward to this, not to mention the 30x people. As more and more 30x people decide they want to play the 5x fresh with the rest of us, more and more will follow suit in a chain reaction until all that remains is ETC (which is why they're upset about the 5x and spread propaganda) and dedicated people which will not be enough for ETC and the entire server will be in a depression while the 5x is doing better than the 30x ever did.
This is a randoms opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt. But come March 1st, you best be here to check things out because you might be missing more than you know.

C

CommunismFTW

BEWARE! ETC's carebear defense force will come with their fantasy goggles on and throw sh1t all over you and ur opinion! If ur not etc -] ur opinion is sh1t, 100% wrong even before it's thought out and said

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
the only thing in witch retail guys are better than those from non retail servers is

1. They know more about the current thinks in gf how to take epic were is better to farm etc etc etc
2. They're more used to bot

and the first thing really gives a lot of advantage until others understands what to do ;)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Rim сказал(а):
Gawain сказал(а):
Rim сказал(а):
Its like this, I started playing L2  in C1 with TheHaunted, Oldirty, Unholy and some other german players wich went to retail.
ETC will constantly bash the integrity of the 5x and while being honest that the Administration goes about things in such a way that they hardly have a leg to stand on reputation-wise, the 30x (the only other International server from the upcoming 5x) is doing just fine without them. Events still occur, similar-in-fashion to the way Retail does their events, which I don't mind. I actually quite prefer it this way.
Everyone else will either say "5x too low" which is fine, it's not for everyone, or say that it could work. I've heard a lot about people going to be joining the 5x and to be honest, I realize some people have made it considerably far on the 30x, but the 30x contains a dry environment til this very day. It's hardly changed since the second month of opening. It's because of the uninteresting setup of competition that the 5x will prosper more than some people would like to think it will. ETC wants to say it will fail, but come on. Really?
You've got a slew of Retail players looking forward to this, not to mention the 30x people. As more and more 30x people decide they want to play the 5x fresh with the rest of us, more and more will follow suit in a chain reaction until all that remains is ETC (which is why they're upset about the 5x and spread propaganda) and dedicated people which will not be enough for ETC and the entire server will be in a depression while the 5x is doing better than the 30x ever did.
This is a randoms opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt. But come March 1st, you best be here to check things out because you might be missing more than you know.
my opinion is server wont handle all those ppl on 5x just check history its repeats on every server and for example on aderynworld they had at least admins who were present and not like here
i understand ppl want to start on new server cause 30x is old for them but i doubt these server wont help so many ppl+boxes
and thats i see no reason to wait for something when at the end there will be just disappoitment
and i have experience with this administration here since open beta 30x and neverending trying to talk to admins who cant really even write in english so thats why i feel so

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Says a guy with TZ Signature :-/

As far there are just some soulshot lags noone will quit cause of it. It doesnt cause inequity.
Iam more like optimistic about that.

However, I met some ppl from previous servers which will move from 30x to 5x.
Weather we get more info about that Luna players or not, dont worry about population.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Rim сказал(а):
Says a guy with TZ Signature :-/
As far there are just some soulshot lags noone will quit cause of it. It doesnt cause inequity.
Iam more like optimistic about that.
However, I met some ppl from previous servers which will move from 30x to 5x.
Weather we get more info about that Luna players or not, dont worry about population.
I think his TZ signature is just trolling. Also, I think you misunderstood what he was trying to say. I believe he's trying to say that the 5x will be big and that's the problem. The server won't be able to handle it and you'll have much, much more than just soulshot lag. You'll have everything-lag.
I worry about this as well, added onto the fact that the administration IS considerably slow and seemingly uncaring, it makes me feel that when the server opens, it'll be big, and lag due to the sheer size and the admin's wont fix it, none-the-less even acknowledge it, and it'll be a disappointment.
This is always a possibility though, so I hold my breath and hope for the best. For on the flipside, if the server does end up being so big, if they're smart they'll upgrade the server as soon as they possibly can.

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Well if the lag is bad enough to make it unplayable and ppl quit they get no donations and will notice it.
On the other side if ppl quit the server gets less lags and the left ppl may give enough donations to hold it.
Its not easy to calculate what will happen.

Mostly people ragequit if the server is too laggy, server gets less lag and people come back, it starts lagging again and after a while population is in the golden middle.
Atlast I expect it being that way if the server cant handle it on first sight.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
On x30 they did some hardware update but the server start to lag with 1.8k+

C

CommunismFTW

I know administration is not too communicative but, imo, this delay is directly influenced by the server upgrade. I'm sure they want to get better hardware for it and don't have the necessary money right now, hence the big push back of the start date. We will see when the time comes, i hope to God this will not be a fail, l2 needs it ].[. New dex (but their files are moded pos) and new rpg are the last decent servers that could give a little more life to l2. Not gonna talk about retail cause that is into a leap of death for some time now.

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
I know administration is not too communicative  but, imo, this delay is directly influenced by the server upgrade. I'm sure they want to get better hardware for it and don't have the necessary money right now, hence the big push back of the start date. We will see when the time comes, i hope to God this will not be a fail, l2 needs it ].[. New dex (but their files are moded pos) and new rpg are the last decent servers that could give a little more life to l2. Not gonna talk about retail cause that is into a leap of death for some time now.
You dont need to take it in brackets that L2Dex sucks :]
Physical skill damage variates about +/- 50%, not talking about crits.
Ele system isnt implemented fully, some classes get advantage some not etc.
Imo, there is just RPG-Club offering a good new Server for good players.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Rim сказал(а):
There are rumours alot of the Luna Players wanna move here cause its 1 sided and ppl get pissed.
Friends of mine from Teon and Luna got asked to join them.
Iam interested in what Clans gonna switch, any insider info?
Ill ask around on my vent the next days too and try to catch some info,
TheHaunted comes by from time to time, maybe hes got some news.
Even though its a question about Clans i may have chosen the wrong section, sry  :-\
Mostly Luna ppl playing on ETC atm, maybe some others in enemy, ppl who still play Luna wont move cuz they are busy slurping impale and they still need some gear to begin the pvp on luna, so no point to move, they need farm. About Teon i heard that there is a clan on x30 with ppl from Teon but im not sure about their name.

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
HappyWorld, we da best

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх