Login Down? (1 Viewer)

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Thats Anti-noob protection Zook :p

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
ffs... first i lose a cake cuz the server restarts randomly and now i lose another cuz the dds of my party got DC after i set the cake up and now login down... GGGGGG? WTF

Tomasi

Реакции
Баллы
We just put a cake and disconnect ;D ;D :'(

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Ive lost 2 now... : /
WTB info...

M

MichaelV

Looks like problems in the datacenter. Please avoid using cakes until the server is stable.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Will those of us the reported the cakeloss get our sugar back? : [
MV: most probably not. But you're welcomed to go and write to support about it if you want.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
MV its kinda unfair if we dont, i just checked on the russian forums and theres news about datacenter problems but we here on the english forum couldnt have known about it and wasnt ready...

And i sent support mails aldready.

M

MichaelV

The guys on ru section couldn't have known about it also. It was just announced a little earlier there. Problems can't be predicted.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Yea ok, another thing thats disturbing me tho:

ЦИТАТА(Chiko @ Jun 2 2010, 10:55)
А можно что то придумать чтобы торты оставались Они очень дорогие на х1 . За сутки уже 2 раза сервер падал , то сервер , то все НПС...писать в поддержку, часто возвращают (c)

Difference btw servers or sth? Or why is it that they often get it? O _ o;

EDIT: not sure if you know russian or if you know why its like this but asking anyways...

Kiu

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
The guys on ru section couldn't have known about it also. It was just announced a little earlier there. Problems can't be predicted.
point is that GMs can see the logs if the guy donated cake or not, and server crashed and they lost cake... GMs could give a cake back... they should start thinking about players (im not saying they dont) and they should respect the ppl that they actually donated for the server.Keep in mind that w/o them, the server wouldnt be running now.
they paid for the cake anyway, and they deserve it.

M

MichaelV

Admin is very busy at the moment with transferring chars from 30x to 35x. I'm sorry for your cake loss but he really doesn't have time atm to look through tens of thousands of lines of logs for your cakes.

P.S. no, i do not know russian and no, it's none of us fault the server restarted this morning. Datacenter problems.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
So hes saying he dont have time for ppl thats supporting the server?
Ok why should i support it in the future then? Sorry but i dont see the point. : p
I didnt say i wanted to get refunded or w/e its called instantly... i dont mind waiting a week or two... -.-;

(its pretty much buying and selling items tbh and should be treated in that manner).

Ident

Реакции
Баллы
Kuro1n сказал(а):
Ok why should i support it in the future then? Sorry but i dont see the point. : p
I didnt say i wanted to get refunded or w/e its called instantly... i dont mind waiting a week or two... -.-;
(its pretty much buying and selling items tbh and should be treated in that manner).
Stop qq-ing about a d@mn cake, they transfer characters that donated a lot more than your cake and this transfer eat their time NOW. After they are done with the transfer, your "problem" will get place in their todo list. Thats all.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Ident сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
Stop qq-ing about a d@mn cake, they transfer characters that donated a lot more than your cake and this transfer eat their time NOW. After they are done with the transfer, your "problem" will get place in their todo list. Thats all.
Yea i said i didnt mind waiting, learn to fucking read moron.
By the way its not a cake, its plural in this case as in more than one cake.

M

MichaelV

Kuro1n сказал(а):
No, he is not saying that. I didn't talked to him cause he's too busy atm. What i said is my personal opinion.
And you are contradicting your self. If you support the server (as you say) why do you complain? We thank you for your support, but i repeat once more, it is NOT our fault that you lost your cake. If you are so sad about those cakes, it is their ( www.netdirekt.de/ ) fault you lost 'em.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Wow gosh sure hes busy and ive said it several times i dont mind waiting lol, sounded on you like he claimed he didnt have time... or thats how i understood it anyways, misunderstandings INC!
And my donations or cake-purchases are partly cuz i feel like supporting this network but also because i feel like leveling at a little bit faster pace.

Odene

Реакции
Баллы
Didn't know where to post it, so i post it here!

I'v got a problem, I can log on my main account, but have a probem to log on box account.. It says smt about changing ip filter and the account password.. Wtf, it only affect 2 of my 5 accounts.. Anyone knows how to solve the problem with out changing the account password?..

maurox

Реакции
Баллы
I've the same problem

Ident

Реакции
Баллы
Odene сказал(а):
Didn't know where to post it, so i post it here!
I'v got a problem, I can log on my main account, but have a probem to log on box account.. It says smt about changing ip filter and the account password.. Wtf, it only affect 2 of my 5 accounts.. Anyone knows how to solve the problem with out changing the account password?..
Login at the acc manager than click at the SET IP option
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=setaccountip
Here at the left choose: NO FILTER
Doing as this may cause that when you got scammed, you wont get support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх