Loggining in- for 5 hours?! (1 Viewer)

Fermon

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

i have problem today, as i wanted play, but for 5 hours is there a msg, that iam loggining in,
i tried to rr notebook, checked files, created new acc and tried it on that new one.. but nothing rly happened.

iam quite desperate, asi this is my 2nd day of gaming after 4 years and now this.. :D..
is there someone who can help or tell me, what to do?:(
thank you!
Monika.

OP
OP
F

Fermon

Реакции
Баллы
ok, this is rly not funny.
i uninstalled L2, made a new one.. and nothing happened. .. :(

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Make sure that you are using client, updater, patch from RPG site:

https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/en/download.html

OP
OP
F

Fermon

Реакции
Баллы
i opened it only with this way. Then I tried opened it via system,.. which didn't work as well.. :[

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
If you have any custom files in your system folder, like l2option.ini, l2user.ini or even systemmsg-e.dat that has been edited and possibly doesn't fit the high five chronicle, it's very common to be experiencing this issue.

So like Poissie suggested, clean wipe of the entire l2 and reinstall, with the one from rpg-club main site. Also do a full check (make sure you tick the box in the upper corner).

holola

Реакции
Баллы
The fastest way is to clean I2 and cache, if still not possible then maybe your account have some problem and need slitherio verification

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх