Loa Bridge (1 Viewer)

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
loa bridg no mobs ??? like one weak, i dont know did im first one creating this post

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Check inside the fort close to LOA entrance =)
They are pulling them inside... When they are back they kill them, spend time on bridge, and when its time to go sleep they pull them again on fort ::)

OP
OP
K

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
well , we find mobs in loa, we kill them but whey still spawning at same spot, not loa brigde wtf ???
and there is no leaders around only wariors and scouts

Zakalia

Реакции
Баллы
Shouldnt the leaders have a spawn zone and if they are agroed away from it they should just get teleported back?

Zbe?i

Реакции
Баллы
Something is not quite ok at the spot.Missing some mobs.Maybe bug or someone pull them far away from the spot so no one can farm properly.? The amount of mobs is like half of what used to be.Can GM look into this issue maybe?

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I just had a run and everything looks fine, also fortress is empty, if u see anything again contact me immediately on pm.

If i don't respond make screens, upload and send me link on pm.

San0

Реакции
Баллы
we were farming there also before restart and it was discusting, there was like 2 groups of mobs, after restart things went back to normal and now its still working ok. so i dunno, but it rly look slike somone is moving them and stucking somewhere.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Question is where? We looked everywhere. That's why if you see it, screenshot it and report, please.

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Question is where? We looked everywhere. That's why if you see it, screenshot it and report, please.
screens and location won't be helpfull since, all you need to do is just wait a bit and then screen someone who is pulling them away after despawn
Date: 2014-12-13 23:38:42
Name: =HGM=
Mobs from bridge despawn every 1 hour = fixed

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
Ofc they are moving them. There are few locations, you can see them on map:(red color)
Pulling%20loc.jpg

sometimes they can be even under bridge near port. :)

Mainly Odda's pt is doing it. I have few screens, how their sws is doing it, if it will help. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх