Motherland | Родина - [x3] Life is the Race / Treasure Hunter interview (1 Viewer)

s0na

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Since the beginning of server's life, on almost every farm zone which has treasure chests, i saw him, human dagger.

And today, when he passed by me in Sel Mahum, i decided to talk to him about his treasure hunting hobby.
He agreed to take me with him for more chests (too sad none of them opened, but we met the Lucky pig!) and we had pretty nice conversation, which i'm gonna share with you!

*Hello! What's your name?
Hey! I'm Max, TreasureMan :)

*How you became treasure chests hunter?
Since C5, when i joined Lineage 2, i liked opening chests. I like that feeling of expectation. And, of course, nice rewards :) And in HF it became even better, because rewards changed for something way more valuable and amount of chests decreased, so competition started. And i decided to be the best *smiling*
*How many chests per day you are opening?
Well, it's a matter of luck.
*Can you call yourself lucky?
Sometimes - yes, sometimes - no. It happens, that one day i can get 3 anakim transforms and then for 2-3 days or fail every single chest or get only juices and low-cost transformation scrolls.
*What was the best reward you've got?
From the same chest - anakim transform + Basalt Battlehammer, other day i got my Vesper Shaper. But i was too close to loose it, because other hunter tried to pick chest's drop. But i was faster :)
*How ofter you meet other people, hunting chests with you?
Oh, almost all the time, the only calm time is night.
*You are fighting for chests with other players?
Of course! Almost every day. I've learned long ago, that if i won't get rid of other hunter, i can loose my goodies. I would rather to PK, than to loose treasures.
*Are you being PKed also?
Sometimes, when i'm noticing other person too late and he is catching me by surprise.
*Which are your favorite spots you'd go first?
I don't have favorite places, but there are some i don't enjoy going that much.
*Which are those?
Fields of Whispers and Beast Farm. Sometimes it takes too much time to run all zone to find the chest.
*How you are managing to keep chest's spawn time?
It's not hard to keep, harder to get it when i'm logging in game. Sometimes it takes almost up to 2 hours to get one. Because i'm far not alone doing it. And then i just have to be back there in time.
*Are you hunting low-lvl chests?
Rarely. But happens, that i'm checking Devil's Isle and Forgotten Temple.
*Can you open so low lvl chests?
I can. And from my experience there is no difference on the chance. But the best 2 i got there were 11 SC and top D weapon.
*You ever get bored from it?
Yea, it happens. And sometimes i'm taking 1-2 days break. But then - back to my treasures. It's like a drug, you can't stay for long without it :)
*What are you doing when you are not hunting chests? You are playing solo or in CP?
I'm a dagger and it's kinda hard to find CP for this class + my playing time is not "normal".When i'm playing, it's night for ru/eu people. So for now i'm lone wolf. But later i will see.
*I know that it's time for you to go for more chests, so my last question: which advice would you give for newbie treasure hunters?
Don't do it! *laughing* But if serious, not much i can say. Get a lot of patience, free time, mount and Good Luck :)
*Thank you very much for your time!
Thank you too! Never thought that some1 will interviewing me in L2 :)
And he ran away in search of treasures :)

(TreasureMan's spelling and punctuation have not been changed)

AmericanMary

Реакции
Баллы
OMG is it that same s0na as on the Russian forum?

malakas

Реакции
Баллы
nice interview :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх