LF CP (1 Viewer)

modoy

Реакции
Баллы
hello there,

i would like to apply to your CP.
i am playing L2 for 6 years (from interlude) while i played lot of low rate trought mid rates and high rates too.

i can use all kind of voice-speaking programes (have mic) while i would rate my english somewhere around 6-7.

i am 17 years old, but i am mature enough, more then lot of ppl which cries with caps lock when they lose fight, or win fight like EAZY, etc.) and i am student at high school which means i have lots of free time since the hardest thing is to wake up to school .

i have no problems to follow CP leader and clan leader orders since its stupid to dont follow them, then there is just chaos.

About classes i can play: i am best with WR since i played with him few years and i have been hero with it too. also i can play duelist, sph or GK too, even tho i think i am better with WR, but it will depend on pt setup.

IG i am using nick MoDoy,MoDoi or sometimes Kencaj. i am from Slovakia which is GMT+1 (in summer gmt+2). can play from 18:00 till evening (ofc i have sometimes things to do but as i said, i am student which means i have tons of free time).

if u have any other questions, feel free to ask
regards
MoDoy

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
pm me on skype : jimgeramo

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх