Latin And Brazilian members (1 Viewer)

TuTinha

Реакции
Баллы
The RedSky clan is recruiting BRs or Latinos.
The clan is practically level 7 and we have clanhall in Adem.
Upamos more period of 18hs until 23hs.
GMT - 03:00
If anyone is interested in joining our clan, send an email to Nikyta, Rude

We are waiting for you ...

Portugues...

O clan RedSky esta recrutando BRs ou Latinos.
O clan esta praticamente lv 7 e temos clanhall em Adem.
Upamos mais periodo das 18hs até 23hs.
GMT - 03:00
Caso alguem tenha interesse de se juntar ao nosso clan, mande um e-mail para Nikyta, Rude

Te aguardamos ...

SolomonShawn

Реакции
Баллы
I'm relatively new to WoD but I'm wanting to actually play as my group is only willing to play if I GM (which I'm terrible at) I've played one or two games of Hunter the Reckoning but that's it. I'm mainly looking for an online group playing HtR, VtM, WtA, or CtD as I only have the books for those.omegle discord xender

corihollis

Реакции
Баллы
I heard WoD had some of the best leveling and zones look great so I'm about to start my path with this game. Do you think I need to join any clan/ create my own? What level is required to be accepted?

renjames

Реакции
Баллы
This article examines the OECD’s enlargement process as an important dimension for understanding global economic governance. It focuses on the Brazilian candidacy, stemming first from the OECD’s strategies towards the BRICS countries, but also towards Latin America, where the organization’s enlargement has expanded its members in a matching process with the incorporation of European countries. The OECD became a high priority for Brazil in the context of a significant change of orientations on economic reforms and foreign policy choices. By looking at the experience of Latin American countries regarding their accession processes to the OECD, the article concludes referring to the organization as an expanding Western-led institution aimed at promoting a liberal economic agenda through enhanced global governance mechanisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх