L2: Freya (1 Viewer)

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
overall freya == pve fest (more than what it already is)

dont see any point of playing L2 past epilogue

Seno

Реакции
Баллы
humm gotta agree in that one.
when u get stuff like fortresses, TW's, instances inserted into the game like what happened in gracia, yeh its some new content ppl would like to try but freya is just stupid. ppl are still farming their vesper sets and they already introduced 2 new sets lol. just stupid. means moar pve. guess many ppl will stick to gracia final and then wait for l3

mogils

Реакции
Баллы
many ppl from retail will go to private servars

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
412.jpg

Sup?

Seno

Реакции
Баллы
yeh that lol olympiad thing between servers is really weird. its a sort of tournament which as far i understood wont influence the heroes from each server (guy from other server cant steal hero from you) but yeh ur server will actually get some benefits if u win the tournament

anyway heres some info :

http://v3.elliebelly.net/
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1067&start=150http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Freya_Sneak_Peek#

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
I've been reading some stuff about these new updates and some things looks like amazing, problems is that nowadays not even botting 24/7 you will be able to catch up at offi :-\

myzor

Реакции
Баллы
I just dont get how they take the thing that makes this game bad, and Increase it.. what next, lvl 100 soon?

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
increasing lvl cap alot means alot more grinding and I think people are very tired of that even with bots.give them dungeons,raids,some unique items and endless combinations of character build and you'll have them hooked forever.put these combinations in one game and you get ......Diablo 8)

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
myzor сказал(а):
I just dont get how they take the thing that makes this game bad, and Increase it.. what next, lvl 100 soon?
koreans play l2 for pve and as long as they will keep playing it, NCSoft will keep adding more chronicles and more pve challenge!

QuelDroma

Реакции
Баллы
pve]pvp the game goes this directiom, sad but true.

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
Udunnome сказал(а):
give them dungeons,raids,some unique items and endless combinations of character build and you'll have them hooked forever.put these combinations in one game and you get ......Diablo  8)
actually u'll get WoW ;) but its not matters, blizzard owns i think :[

Tomasi

Реакции
Баллы

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
lol apparently a new update will be release soon? sort of like Interlude called High Five  :eek:
just reading ellibelly and these skills at the bottom of the page are just...lol
http://v3.elliebelly.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=15&id=21073&limit=25&limitstart=50
Shooting Blow
lvl 80
Adventurer, Wind Rider, Ghost Hunter
Throwing a dagger from a distance at the target with Power 3,488 added to P.Atk. while at the same time reducing the target's Movement Speed for 10 seconds by 80%. A Dagger Weapon must be equipped. Reuse time: 45 seconds.
Dual Blow
lvl 83
Attempts to deliver a strong blow against a vulnerable spot of the opponent with Power 11,234 added to P.Atk. A Dual Dagger must be equipped. Lethal Strike possible. Overhit possible. Critical Hit possible. Reuse time: 8 seconds.
come on 11k power on a dagger LOL

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
11k power on a weapon that doesn't get crit damage in a chronicle where you can put 3 different elements on a single piece of armor.

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
attributes got nerfed in Freya, so I can't really say how much damage 11k power means with or without attributed DD on 3 element armour, but consider that daggers will be able to summon up a duplicate of themselves to assist them in battle;that duplicate will be able to perform the same attacks as the original.I dunno if the duplicate is something like trickster skill or a duplicate with real damage.

Seno

Реакции
Баллы
Udunnome сказал(а):
attributes got nerfed in Freya, so I can't really say how much damage 11k power means with or without attributed DD on 3 element armour, but consider that daggers will be able to summon up a duplicate of themselves to assist them in battle;that duplicate will be able to perform the same attacks as the original.I dunno if the duplicate is something like trickster skill or a  duplicate with real damage.
from what i read and understood the duplicate will also perform the same skills as the original but the dmg is not supposed to be the same as urs

ssj

Реакции
Баллы
Seno сказал(а):
Udunnome сказал(а):
attributes got nerfed in Freya, so I can't really say how much damage 11k power means with or without attributed DD on 3 element armour, but consider that daggers will be able to summon up a duplicate of themselves to assist them in battle;that duplicate will be able to perform the same attacks as the original.I dunno if the duplicate is something like trickster skill or a  duplicate with real damage.
from what i read and understood the duplicate will also perform the same skills as the original but the dmg is not supposed to be the same as urs
was fake and im lazy to read the rest of stupid posts ppl write here
baho can ask and make it sticky

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
was kinda 21 april fool joke

Pavel1

Реакции
Баллы
Udunnome сказал(а):
lol apparently a new update will be release soon? sort of like Interlude called High Five  :eek:
just reading ellibelly and these skills at the bottom of the page are just...lol
http://v3.elliebelly.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=15&id=21073&limit=25&limitstart=50
Shooting Blow
lvl 80
Throwing a dagger from a distance at the target with Power 3,488 added to P.Atk. while at the same time reducing the target's Movement Speed for 10 seconds by 80%. A Dagger Weapon must be equipped. Reuse time: 45 seconds.
Dual Blow
lvl 83
Attempts to deliver a strong blow against a vulnerable spot of the opponent with Power 11,234 added to P.Atk. A Dual Dagger must be equipped. Lethal Strike possible. Overhit possible. Critical Hit possible. Reuse time: 8 seconds.
come on 11k power on a dagger LOL
I'd always catch a dagger with 300 element, no matter who throws it at me :DDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх