l2.exe stopped to work (1 Viewer)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello there,
I have strange problem with my l2.
Yesterday on antharas raid, I went to rr my clinet  inside of lair and after rr i got this error on login:
m4HlxcH.jpg

I dont have problems to start game or something but if i press "Log in"  game just crash.
Tried new client, new patch, system restore etc, actually i tried everything what is possible on windows 7 and nothing works, still getting error.
LF help.
P.S. other online games like dota 2 works fine.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Try:
1. Disabling all anti-virus software;
2. Reinstalling the game and running updater (without using l2.exe);
3. Doing a clean sweep of cache and junk on pc with some cleaning software (for example tuneup utilities);
The error you are getting ntdll.dll is windows library essential issue (to work with hardware). But in reality, this error is not caused by ntdll.dll in and by itself, the real error is "c0000005", which usually means access violation, could be faulty RAM or old entries to your registry, perhaps programs blocking etc. That is most likely causing it.
The best option in this case would be a clean boot of windows, that should help in 99% of the cases. The other 1% is caused by RAM itself, meaning it's "broken".

OP
OP
R

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Try:
1. Disabling all anti-virus software;
2. Reinstalling the game and running updater (without using l2.exe);
3. Doing a clean sweep of cache and junk on pc with some cleaning software (for example tuneup utilities);
The error you are getting ntdll.dll is windows library essential issue (to work with hardware). But in reality, this error is not caused by ntdll.dll in and by itself, the real error is "c0000005", which usually means access violation, could be faulty RAM or old entries to your registry, perhaps programs blocking etc. That is most likely causing it.
The best option in this case would be a clean boot of windows, that should help in 99% of the cases. The other 1% is caused by RAM itself, meaning it's "broken".
its fixed, ty anyway.

OP
OP
R

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Simple, new windows :D
Anyway there is another option which works also:
Control Panel/System/Advance System Settings
Under Advance System Settings go to:
Preformance/Data Execution Prevention and add L2.exe file from RPG club.
After that just restart pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх