Kookaburra's agro issue (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi everyone

I would like to ask to any GM (if is possible) if kookasburra/greatwolf agro issue can be changed,it seems that they do A LOT agro to mobs even if they stay still doing nothing and that might be a huge problem to whoever try to farm decently (inclunding myself ofc), I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue, I asked to my clan mates and it has been a general problem and they complain from the same thing.

So I'm asking if pet agression can be reduced somehow, thx in advance.

bsrealm

Реакции
Баллы
It probably CAN be done, but they will not do it. Sorry, but find some way to play with it. Its how Lineage 2 was designed. Good luck.

H

Hellion

Correct me if im wrong but I think only low lvl pets have the high aggro, if you get the pet above the mobs lvl then it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

You''ll see the mobs say sometimes when they kill your pet. "Kill the weak one first" and shiz like that.

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
Buy top armor/jewel for your chernobyl bird, problem fixed ;x

Kuntfuk

Реакции
Баллы
Just as hellion said, mobs agro whatever is super low lvl even if its a character and not a pet.

FluffyPajamas

Реакции
Баллы
use the change movement option on pet to keep it away from combat and mobs. Once the pet is further away it will not get aggro.

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Hellion сказал(а):
Correct me if im wrong but I think only low lvl pets have the high aggro, if you get the  pet above the mobs lvl then it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
You''ll see the mobs say sometimes when they kill your pet. "Kill the weak one first" and shiz like that.
I already tested that, I dont think it has anything do with that,sry, I've tried a lvl 62 kookas on lvl 40 mob and they do agro a lot in the same way I've tested on when they are at same lvl.
Pet agression is a real issue here,kind of ridiculous in this server(i've tried on another servers) they do agro too ofc, but nothing like this one :/
Riselie сказал(а):
Problem not fixed :p
FluffyPajamas сказал(а):
use the change movement option on pet to keep it away from combat and mobs.  Once the pet is further away it will not get aggro.
I usualy do that but they do agro anyway, ;)

Celeneth

Реакции
Баллы
This agro problem exist since c1 when wolfies showed up their faces, it's a old thing get used of it, mobs likes to rape your pets.

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Celeneth сказал(а):
This agro problem exist since c1 when wolfies showed up their faces, it's a old thing get used of it, mobs likes to rape your pets.
I've never had problem with this issue before. only here,sry.

gismo1

Реакции
Баллы
Try read something what some mobs say. First rule of fight, kill weaks first. And low pets are really weak and good target for mobs.... When you improve your kokabura/wolf, they will dont have that big agro like now...

FluffyPajamas

Реакции
Баллы
Nerz сказал(а):
Hellion сказал(а):
Correct me if im wrong but I think only low lvl pets have the high aggro, if you get the  pet above the mobs lvl then it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
I already tested that, I dont think it has anything do with that,sry, I've tried a lvl 62 kookas on lvl 40 mob and they do agro a lot in the same way I've tested on when they are at same lvl.
Pet agression is a real issue here,kind of ridiculous in this server(i've tried on another servers) they do agro too ofc, but nothing like this one :/
Riselie сказал(а):
Problem not fixed :p
FluffyPajamas сказал(а):
use the change movement option on pet to keep it away from combat and mobs.  Once the pet is further away it will not get aggro.
I usualy do that but they do agro anyway, ;)
then ur not keeping your pet far away enough.  Increase the distance and your pet will not have any aggro.

Tikal

Реакции
Баллы
With armor, you're pet should be able to stay alive... if you're not going to lvl 60+ mob with a pet lvl 30...

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Its not agro problem, its korean ingame mechanic.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх