Kill Raid in fortres is legal? (1 Viewer)

Rizpah

Реакции
Баллы
This clan (IIuTeP) toke the raid (Beast Lord Behemoth) to his fortres, close the door, and kill him inside. This is legal?
shot00022.jpg

Alice
Raid pulling from spot and Valakas exploit
? on: March 25, 2010, 11:11:50 PM ?

1. Raid pulling (dragging him out of his spawn location) is ALLOWED with 1 condition: he shouldn't be dragged in a spot in which he can't retaliate. This means everything that is included in his A.I. like attacking, using skills etc.
2. Hitting Valakas from ANY spot where he can't attack back (ex.: the ledge/rock) is a bannable offence.
/quote

Draghar

Реакции
Баллы
As far as I know it's allowed.

FeNoMeNoiDe

Реакции
Баллы
Rules - 1
1. Raid pulling (dragging him out of his spawn location) is ALLOWED with 1 condition: he shouldn't be dragged in a spot in which he can't retaliate. This means everything that is included in his A.I. like attacking, using skills etc.

shot00205.jpg

shot00204.jpg

shot00206w.jpg

shot00207d.jpg

GM in THIS SCRENSHOTS  U CAN SEE HOW  this clan IIuTeP is bug this RAID: LORD BEAST BEHEMOTH within the FORTRESS 'S BORDER OUTPOST and close the door.
This attitude has several times. But this is too illegal.
Please punish this clan and the participants.

FeNoMeNoiDe

Реакции
Баллы

Draghar

Реакции
Баллы
he shouldn't be dragged in a spot in which he can't retaliate. This means everything that is included in his A.I. like attacking, using skills etc.
Means
You can pull raidboss everywhere you can but you can't disable it's A.I. (attacking, using skills, etc.) and it can get stuck..
Actually you're crying that YOU weren't able to hit it while another clan was killing him inside their fortess.

FeNoMeNoiDe

Реакции
Баллы
Draghar сказал(а):
he shouldn't be dragged in a spot in which he can't retaliate. This means everything that is included in his A.I. like attacking, using skills etc.
Means
You can pull raidboss everywhere you can but you can't disable it's A.I. (attacking, using skills, etc.) and it can get stuck..
Actually you're crying that YOU weren't able to hit it while another clan was killing him inside their fortess.
I'm not crying, you're crying. We just want to know if it is legal to do that, to block a raid boss to kill him. If you can do, take your fortress and do the same.
Dont cry noob.
PD: could start playing fair or you are afraid of losing?

Draghar

Реакции
Баллы
I'm crying? Have I reason to cry? I don't think so ;) And well I don't have to do the same. I can take care of raidboss without closing it in fortress ^^. And pls don't call me noob if you don't know me.

So for 3rd time I'm telling you - yes it is allowed.

FeNoMeNoiDe

Реакции
Баллы
Draghar сказал(а):
I'm crying? Have I reason to cry? I don't think so ;)  And well I don't have to do the same. I can take care of raidboss without closing it in fortress ^^. And pls don't call me noob if you don't know me.
So for 3rd time I'm telling you - yes it is allowed.
You think I'm stupid? Look at the pictures. lol

Draghar

Реакции
Баллы
Actually yea I think you're stupid, but also blind. Check my signature before telling anything.

Checked? Congratz! You can notice that I'm neutral person and w/o clan!

FeNoMeNoiDe

Реакции
Баллы
Draghar сказал(а):
Actually yea I think you're stupid, but also blind. Check my signature before telling anything.
Checked? Congratz! You can notice that I'm  neutral person and w/o clan!
You should not worry so much "neutral. " And if I'm wrong I want to answer a post on GM. No need to make so much noise little boy. It is only a report. Stay with the last word, loser.

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
You won't get any diffrent GM answet than what's in rules already. Draghar already explained you what is and what isn't allowed. You can do everything with those RBs as long as they can attack back, locking them in fort is allowed as well.

fasdfjl

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah gz us with sa up, thx for the screens.
Ever been on Hellmann or Barakiel? Go try farm them too and post more screens and expect more clans to be banned xD
BTW previous time when you all suddenly died from Behemoth we didn't even pull him into the fortress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх