Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Fixed list! Gratz everyone

Maestro:ExiPfucking exploiter
Storm Screamer:4rrfucking exploiter again

ETC: 23 heroes
NF: 5 heroes
Absolute: 2 heroes
Others: 1 hero
Fucking morons who can't play this game properly: Two fucking heroes, gratz assholes
What do you have against these Heroes?

Mitaes

Реакции
Баллы
And more detail?

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
annatar сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Fixed list! Gratz everyone

Maestro:ExiPfucking exploiter
Storm Screamer:4rrfucking exploiter again

ETC: 23 heroes
NF: 5 heroes
Absolute: 2 heroes
Others: 1 hero
Fucking morons who can't play this game properly: Two fucking heroes, gratz assholes
What do you have against these Heroes?
Cuz they tarded exploiters?

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
As requested from Valandril:
pointsr.jpg

selga

Реакции
Баллы
lf ve3k olly stats :D i know only 1lose vs suyank with kesh ;]

Rexa

Реакции
Баллы
Gratz for all heroes but of course biggest for heroes from NF :)

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
Gr8 for all hero and happy new year ;)

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
Isildur and 4rr better not get out of town , cus ima huntin g you the whole month.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Nas сказал(а):
Isildur and 4rr better not get out of town , cus ima huntin g you the whole month.
Holy shit. Nonfactors hunting nonfactors. Everyone is fucked.
Seriously, I'm not for exploiters, but I'm liking these guys already if they've pissed you off so badly that you're honestly sitting here basically saying you're going to KoS them. ETC doesn't redname, stop joking. If they're not a war the only thing you're going to be doing is bitching and whining on the forums.
Keep it up.

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
gz nf :)

no gz to ussr clan, its pretty low to use exploits to get some heroes, its even worse for me, because you stole hero from my BR friend ozama GG and from fabe who was fighting all month for fun in open oly w/o any feeds from clan, but was getting d/c every day coz of you fcking ***** from russia GG. Later we wanted to feed him with few points coz of "bad luck" (at least we thought it was bad luck, but...), because he really deserved it. That was pointless, because he was d/cing every match, so he couldnt even participate in oly. After that, kissofeva "d/ced" against warsmith from USSR and lost over 20 points so we gave up. Fabe got almost 50 points at the end, fighting alone, against us, enemies, and exploiters... he is hero warsmith for me and not that russian guy whos glowing IG or w/e...

yes :) Im trying to be fair in every situation, even irl, (yeah big disadvantage) thats why i kinda gave up to try to get WR hero, because i thought i again didnt deserve it this month. Have to admit that i probably wouldnt make it, because I started too late with oly like always :). I am also really really sorry RaMi that I couldnt relog to you when you asked me for points coz of your 83 lvl skill book. Now you see :D I could relog :p. This situation made me to go afk and be sad :D. Anyway I heard that even 17 points were 55k tokens this month so you got enough points I hope.

drunk man = honest man so I will add few more words

Stop crying that someone from clan is killing you like 5 times in a row, when 80% of you are always signing like retards in rounds where you can beat 2 chars out of 7. Stop crying that you lost only against clan members and lost xxx points. Like its hard to beat tts jewels ppl from another clans. It really shouldnt be. Our clan rule didnt really work out as you could see. It should be up to everyone if he relogs to you or not, but w/e. I did as much relogs as possible this month so there isnt anyone who I owe my points I think (sorry gezas, but you really didnt need them :D). Last thing I think is.... Pls stop selfishing :( especially against poor geared ppl from clan or classes which cant do shit in oly, I mean if theres someone who goes to oly with words like "Hi guys i just wanna make my 9 matches and I still miss my 83 lvl skill coz of tokens"... would be really nice to relog tbh, not like 10 points = a lot for oly beast char. You wont be stronger if you oneshot your clan mate in DC robe ;). On the other hand, its not good when you lose hero status, because you were very nice. Thats why it should be up to everyone to decide if he relogs or not I think.
This should be posted on our private forum and not here I guess, but I dont really care right now tbh so pls no kick(((

Jacky and ve3k = the best CL duo in L2 history, gz guys and thank you :p

gf no kick noobs owned noobs 8)

p.s. Maybe this post wont make sense so I will edit it when I get up :-*

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
gratz сказал(а):
.......ts so we gave up. Fabe got almost 50 points at the end, fighting alone, against us, enemies, and exploiters... he is hero warsmith for me and not that russian guy whos glowing IG or w/e...
Sorry grats, it's new year. Really got  no idea what yoou taljg ng about ui.
me hero in rl.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
gratz сказал(а):
sorry gezas, but you really didnt need them :D
it's not realy the points, but the point that i can't actualy beat you... that horse is just oh... 4.5k m crits on me when i am on ai just makes me wrist. Imo gratz hero for ever, best es i have ever seen and i proly won't see better!

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
punisher sucks.
me pk punisher inrl. ;)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх