Its seems its going to be Fail (sad) (1 Viewer)

CrazyElement

Реакции
Баллы
It's seems like this server is going to fail ... I wanted to work out , cause GF is so boring ...h5 is good x7 rate is very good also( no life mode isn't necessary) but , from what im seeing here in off-topic and in CLAN section , there will be like TOTAL 1k online which will be epic fail :( ... I suggest the team of rpg to announce this server in more webs, otherwise its going to be doomed since day 1.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
do you really see RU forums? there is a lot of ruskys posts

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
Feels like every player that's posting about how "fail" 7x will be is a shareholder of rpg-club and the CEO made a bad decision about opening it. :-\

Harima

Реакции
Баллы
You can add 1-2k players who failed empire x3. Who cares about forum, before GF server start forum was spammed by 60-100 EU players/trolls and other by 300-400 russian but server have 14k+ players so the activity on forum is not so important and there is closed General discussion section.

The fact that the server will start on Monday. Did you think that admins wanna avoid lags for you ? If they will open on friday probably you can not be able to play till monday cuz of lags, so imo Its good decision.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
see https://forum.rpg-club.net/index.php?s=762c665de68f6e5ffe69689a02b8a4df&showforum=325

200 topics already in clan section.

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
i would say at least 2k+ and doubt it will be more than 4-5k anytime, but with russia u never know

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
h5 server wtih 3-4k its fine i think

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
it will make 6-7k at start just cuz its named rpg

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
Dex closing down 1st of November so no worries :)

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
and opening new server in december :)

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
dex is not closing.

but who cares about dex? we are talking about RPG

OP
OP
C

CrazyElement

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
see https://forum.rpg-club.net/index.php?s=762c665de68f6e5ffe69689a02b8a4df&showforum=325
200 topics already in clan section.
I see , so Me and some other EU players gonna fail again , because we can't find neither CP or CLAN since there is only russians ... There is like 5 topics in Clan in English forum :D, epic fail you want to play and you cant , because russians simply refuse to LEARN ENGLISH!

Harima

Реакции
Баллы
Since you have to pay for dual box on Empire I think many randoms from EU side will move to Federation. Also many people have huge lags and probably the lags will be next few weeks. Anyway even if there will be not too many EU players you can't find better server Hi5 with more EU players.

OP
OP
C

CrazyElement

Реакции
Баллы
Paying for dual box is rofl dude , its cost like 2$ its nothing every1 can donate for it, but maybe ppl will leave because of lags I had really nice delays on hours after 18:00, but still no1 making any english CP's or clans. Its h5 ye so we dont have problem hit high level or make a dwarfs to craft gears, but still its boring to do some random 9vs9 pvp's , because the fun starts @ epic bosses and sieges... And yes you are right there isnt any good h5 server with off-like platform. But still watching a siege at the watching towers at towns isnt fun at all :D

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
CrazyElement сказал(а):
Paying for dual box is rofl dude , its cost like 2$ its nothing every1 can donate for it,  but maybe ppl will leave because of lags I  had really nice delays on hours after 18:00, but still no1 making any english CP's or clans. Its h5 ye so we dont have problem hit high level or make a dwarfs to craft gears, but still its boring to do some random 9vs9 pvp's , because the fun starts @ epic bosses and sieges... And yes you are right there isnt any good h5 server with off-like platform. But still watching a siege at the watching towers at towns isnt fun at all :D
feel like you know what are you talking about.
The goods cp's recruit frient to friend and not in the forum. Thats why ppl is not recruiting for cp atm, but 19 days left so w8 dude.

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
CrazyElement сказал(а):
Paying for dual box is rofl dude , its cost like 2$ its nothing every1 can donate for it,  but maybe ppl will leave because of lags I  had really nice delays on hours after 18:00, but still no1 making any english CP's or clans. Its h5 ye so we dont have problem hit high level or make a dwarfs to craft gears, but still its boring to do some random 9vs9 pvp's , because the fun starts @ epic bosses and sieges... And yes you are right there isnt any good h5 server with off-like platform. But still watching a siege at the watching towers at towns isnt fun at all :D
there aren't any epics to PVP for, all of them are instanced except Baium,Anthy,Valakas and the last 2 are next to impossible to kill. so except sieges/TW which are once/2 weeks most of the time it will be 9v9, 18vs18 in DV/LOA/MOS.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
till you get full vesper/vorpal H5 is funny , after this its a little bored only instances all day but anyway L2 is L2 doesnt matter the chronicle you have to lvl up in the same spots till 85

OP
OP
C

CrazyElement

Реакции
Баллы
LOL Epics are instances ye gl ... the most dificult and the epics with the best drop are not instances so there will be huge pvp's and on sieges , tw nvm they are on 2 weeks thats worth playing it this game , doing some pointless pvp's like 9vs9 randoms its a bit of fun yep , because you 1 shot enemy bishops because they sux , but thats its getting bored this game is EPIC because of its massive play, if tehre will be only 9vs9 cause no1 EU clans come here I rather re-open my WoW account and go play there ... its the same you do some bullsh1t BG 10vs10 and thats all you do ... if you think this is funny then you never know what the lineage 2 is really about it..

Harlequinn

Реакции
Баллы
playing or at least being online 24/7 , then QQing about no competition. EU too busy with life and fuc king bitches , russians fapping while CP make restock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх