items/char (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

DenziG

Реакции
Баллы
wts moirai heavy set (helmet 60/60/60) bp (60/60/24) all other clean / icarus sawsword 150 holy

swm 84 lvl with subclass quest done (you need only 450 sop to make sls*sls* and it's over xD) pm in game DenziG

ps (only adenas)

Borabora

Реакции
Баллы
Be careful this guy is BIG SCAMMER. . . he stole freya necklace from his last clan . . . I wouldnt trust him ever

OP
OP
D

DenziG

Реакции
Баллы
get a life borabra, stop following me wherever i go rofl ;D ;D ;D ;D
that's a business thread that admin can punish me if i do something so ..

ps: buy some lexotanil to end the denzig nighrmeares

Borabora

Реакции
Баллы
DenziG сказал(а):
get a life borabra, stop following me wherever i go rofl  ;D ;D ;D ;D
that's a business thread that admin can  punish me if i do something so ..
ps: buy some lexotanil to end the denzig nighrmeares
My life is to warn ppl to be careful with SCAMMERS like you retard kid . . .  ofcourse scam is not punishable here but this doesnt mean i will alow you to STEAL more ppl
PS not to mention that whoever interest to buy your char will get pked anytime we see him . . . just like we do to you now

OP
OP
D

DenziG

Реакции
Баллы
i wont say what you're doing to me cuz i dont think that this forum allows squak squak words .It looks like that you didnt understand what i said, i trade items for adenas and that's all no way to scamm someone or whatever you're saying.

ps: i dint scamm anyone i just picked up something while i was in party 100% legit

ps2: keep crying

MadlyInLove1

Реакции
Баллы
scammer. idc for denzig what he tell, untrusted person ,i will not read this topic anymore so denzig,gg ,retarded real life caracter .

OP
OP
D

DenziG

Реакции
Баллы
i rly dont give a fuk if you read my topic or not lol ;D ??? ;D just get the heck out of here, if you wanna say something go to flame section. first read rulles and then post 8)

Borabora

Реакции
Баллы
DenziG сказал(а):
i wont say what you're doing to me cuz i dont think that this forum allows  squak squak words .It looks like that you didnt understand what i said,  i trade items for adenas and that's all no way to scamm someone or whatever you're saying.
ps: i dint scamm anyone i just picked up something while i was in party 100% legit
ps2: keep crying
Ofcourse you are not scammer . . . you just go with your clan to epics pick drops and after leave . . . . I feel pity for the ppl who will trust you even for 1 trade but . . . who knows maybe you scam them too someway since you are King of scammers ;) 

guides

Реакции
Баллы
denzig scammer take care

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
DenziG сказал(а):
wts moirai heavy set (helmet 60/60/60) bp (60/60/24) all other clean / icarus sawsword 150 holy
swm 84 lvl with subclass quest done (you need only 450 sop to make sls*sls* and it's over xD) pm in game DenziG
ps (only adenas)
sell and freya neck  ::) ::) ::)

Borabora

Реакции
Баллы
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
DenziG сказал(а):
ps (only adenas)
sell and freya neck   ::) ::) ::)
You can buy freya with 900kk but not from him . . . he will try sell it 3kkk . . . he think bec he stole 1 freya is the most rich person in this server

OP
OP
D

DenziG

Реакции
Баллы
0ax0xa0axax00ax0ax0x i already sold it dude ;D ;D ;D

borabora keepcrying

OP
OP
D

DenziG