issue with rur tranfer (1 Viewer)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
i have rur on my account and only characters of GF server can be seen on CP. I log into x3 h5control panel but still see only GF servers character. Any reasons why?

I would like to receive some help from administration. I can't buy premium because of this...

henio1112

Реакции
Баллы
i have same problem, i have both nicks same in gf and hf and can't transfer coins to game in h5
how to fix it?
ps. u can transfer to char in gf and buy premium here. but still u can't take coins on h5

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn please give me your skype for fast talk about the issue...

Fiza

Реакции
Баллы
The same problem here

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
i have rur on my account and only characters of GF server can be seen on CP. I log into x3 h5control panel but still see only GF servers character. Any reasons why?
I would like to receive some help from administration. I can't buy premium because of this...
Sorry, it's kinda busy around here.
If you can't see your character on the donate, you need to log out from the website and log in again.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
Sorry, it's kinda busy around here.
If you can't see your character on the donate, you need to log out from the website and log in again.
i did it 100 times. it is not working

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
I have the same problem after relogging a couple of times. It only shows my GF Party x5 character.
Let's wait for them to fix it.

klabos01

Реакции
Баллы
hey, i bought 1000 rur and still dont recieved on control panel.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
That's weird. Do you have the server selected in the left upper corner?
g8W9phu.jpg

Works on my side.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
That's weird. Do you have the server selected in the left upper corner?
g8W9phu.jpg

Works on my side.
\
yup working. just strange that when you log in using x3 CP and it still shows GF characters :)

klabos01

Реакции
Баллы
ofcourse :)
it is possible to wait up to 7 days? when I buy it through by paypal?

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks @smn, it works.
First time using it, didn't know that I have to choose the right server on the left side.

crazydude13

Реакции
Баллы
Is it supposed to take more time to get the RUR? I'm currently waiting for 15 minutes.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Right now (after server started) it's possible that it might take longer. If you won't get any RURs even after few hours, please contact support.

crazydude13

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
Right now (after server started) it's possible that it might take longer. If you won't get any RURs even after few hours, please contact support.
is there a way to cancel the payment right now and try again tomorrow?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
crazydude13 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
No, but why would you rather wait till tomorrow than few hours ?  For sure you won't lose your money..

crazydude13

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
crazydude13 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
No, but why would you rather wait till tomorrow than few hours ?  For sure you won't lose your money..
I wnna go to sleep. Im working in the morning. I was thinking that untill i get back home in the evening it might be too late in case the transfer fails.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
crazydude13 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
crazydude13 сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
I wnna go to sleep. Im working in the morning. I was thinking that untill i get back home in the evening it might be too late in case the transfer fails.
Just take screen of payment on PayPal and make ticket. You will have it done until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх