is it possible... (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
to enter on some1s account and that doesnt show at forum acc logs???

i miss some of my items and on logs no1 was entering ... only my IP...

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
In cases such as this, best course of action is to contact support via our support system.

http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

OP
OP
B

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
In cases such as this, best course of action is to contact support via our support system.
http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English
i did... just wana know is some1 else have that problem...
my ic dual dagger+4 150 missing but that one who took it put 300kk in my inv....  logs show that i was only1 loged few days back

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Did you buy it for 300kk ? (Even clean) Maybe it was scammed item (before you bought it), so you just got back adena.

OP
OP
B

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
i brought dual ic dagger 150 (300kk) from XAHTER then i made them +4 for 130kk more....

i brought this acc few days ago and i changed mail... he probably took it but thats not a problem ... Problem is how the fuk my logs are clean....

OP
OP
B

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
Did you buy it for 300kk ? (Even clean) Maybe it was scammed item (before you bought it), so you just got back adena.
how thats possible? i was using daggers all day and + i made them+4

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
First of all mind your language.

Only support can shed any light on the matter. Discussing it here won't be productive, as you will not receive any useful information about your problem.

OP
OP
B

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
First of all mind your language.
Only support can shed any light on the matter. Discussing it here won't be productive, as you will not receive any useful information about your problem.
I'm just disappointed and wanted to share it with someone ... no hard feelings
As for my language, I did not for a moment trying to offend anyone , especially poisse becaues my rl buddy said she is a very nice person . I just wanted to explain my case because maybe someone had same problem . that is all

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
There are no other IP logs because your dagger was moved by admin (nobody logged ur acc). If it was scammed item, owner got it back and you got adena of the same amount as was on market.. That's the way how it works, admin gives items back, not creating new item to the previous owner and letting you have ur dagger +4. You said you've already wrote the ticket, add notes about this case, what exactly happened and maybe ask for money that you spent for EWS, but I don't know it's hard to prove how much it cost.

Grettings to your RL buddy :D

OP
OP
B

Balzamon

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
There are no other IP logs because your dagger was moved by admin (nobody logged ur acc). If it was scammed item, owner got it back and you got adena of the  same amount as was on market.. That's the way how it works, admin gives items back, not creating new item to the previous owner and letting you have ur dagger +4. You said you've already wrote the ticket, add notes about this case, what exactly happened and maybe ask for money that you spent for EWS, but I don't know it's hard to prove how much it cost.
Grettings to your RL buddy  :D
it was  3x12kk  for ews  and  90kk for bews....
P.S.  gretting from my RL buddy Tanga :)

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх