Motherland | Родина - [x3] Introduction (1 Viewer)

AmericanMary

Реакции
Баллы
Hi everyone!

I am so excited to find the English side of the RPG world! I just checked the New Time Chronicle  section and found out that you guys also have talented reporters just like the Russian forum crowd does! Btw ? US and Canadians here, anyone?
So? My name is American Mary, I am the FPG Clan reporter but I do experiment with all kind of stuff this year like writing stories and probably taking interviews. There is a nice reporter already here, Izzy, but I guess having one more won?t make a problem, right?
This report is just a brief recap of what was going on for the past month. December 2014 ended with the New Year event items for the Christmas Tree, which were sometimes annoying, but generally many of us had fun collecting and decorating those symbols of the kid?s favorite winter holiday. All of us got the presents in the form of fireworks, some potions, transformations, etc. Then, the ?Bonus Start? began with lots of augmenting fun things given to the newly created chars (great time for twins!) and all the low level locations were flooded again.  Fun times, eh!

Speaking about winter gifts? The forum administration was really generous and organized a whole bunch of contests with lots of winners and nice prizes this holiday season. I hope you guys took advantage of this excellent opportunity to show off your talents and receive a valuable reward for that. Honestly, I sneak peeked into your works and some of them are really nice! Congratulations to all the winners! Also, I know it is mid-January now, but it?s never too late for good wishes, right? So Merry Christmas and Happy New year, my dear readers, I wish you all prosperity and wealth in the upcoming year in both your real and game life! Let the game be interesting and the play be fair! 

I won?t talk much about the Olympiad results here as Izzy did a great job describing it already, but I just wanted to mention that I think we may see dramatic changes in the trend within next few months. Let?s keep an eye on it, folks! Pardon my Russian for the following diagram, but it is basically showing the number of  some Clan?s heroes in the Dec 2014 results.

What else? Oh, right! Long awaited Hellbound opening! This was a great achievement of the 2015 by one pack from what appeared to be a Main Control Tag Clan on the screen shot, but I don?t see those players (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz64jq8YK0) in the MCT list any more. Hm? I wonder why could that be? Perhaps, due to a little spoiled reputation of the Clan not paying for the Frintezza dod (you can find multiple complains on the Russian forum, it is up to you whether to believe it https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/71398?). I personally don?t know anyone from that Clan anymore (one pack we kicked with a scandal ended up there but that?s all about it) and can?t really comment if they are really that bad. Just be cautious.

Speaking about Clans? FPG, or Fair Play Gang is an international Clan with mostly Russian speaking players but a wide range of prime times and nationalities. We are here to enjoy the game and we have our own philosophy. It has been really quiet in the Clan in terms of events and achievements since winter holidays started, so I don?t have any updates at the moment for you. I guess slowly we will get back to normal rhythm, once people get back to the routine of everyday life. Old New Year was celebrated on January the 13th, so most of us are just slowly coming back from vacations and parties to school and work. This is tough, eh!
Ok, I guess that?s it for the intro. I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and this little report. I would love to cover more today, but beginning is always weird though. Will see how it goes, right?

Have fun and good luck everyone, ttyl!

XOXO,
American Mary

OneWingSoul

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Good start!
ea4d88b8db6c89e0d9579e3511e1df14.gif

OP
OP
AmericanMary