International (1 Viewer)

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы
Is there any way to connect to server without having everything written in russian?Google translate helps with the website and forum but in-game it realy sucks...and the cat...it may have titles in english but the descriptions are still in rusian and there now way to tell what the heck all are those items

iTOBI

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
A

Aibo

pro players should know every item just by the looks of it, you know. *)
as for getting the english item descriptions. you can replace itemname-e.dat with english version (from NA Gracia Final client for example), and then bypass the updater by launching l2.exe directly (or put the file to "exception list" in updater settings icon at the top right corner).
but it'll cause some problems with this server's custom items i guess. *)
same goes for the skillname file to get english descriptions of skills.

Последнее редактирование:

Lebedun

Круче админа
Реакции
2 010
Баллы
I guess it isn't a good idea to play here without at least basic knowledge of Russian language. Of course, you can create you own "English" version of game client by replacing some files (i'm not sure about some special items that doesn't exist on official servers) or you can play using "Russian" client, if you has learned all items and skills characteristics by heart ;-), but server's community is still Russian...
P.S. Sorry for my English, i'm a bit out of practice =)...

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Velkor

Реакции
Баллы
+1 to Lebedun.
Even if you'll succeed in translate the client, trade, party game and any thing else which include other players will remain closed for you. Think twice before trying.

NokiaE71

Реакции
Баллы
епнулись что-ли?
sad.gif

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
this is Russia, х*ли)

OP
OP
D

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы
i made 4 years of russian language when i was in school(i'm from romania and teacher was and old commie fan boy) but now it's very very very rusty..i managed to get items/skills in english but i'm having problems with the custom npc cat...i'l see if i can get the rust of my russian,i want to try out the server since so many say it has off files

Lebedun

Круче админа
Реакции
2 010
Баллы
I'm sure that some of custom npc's dialogues do not exists in English version at all, because they has been created by local administration specially for this project. However you can ask somebody's help in translation. There are quite a lot of players who can help you with this problem here.

A

Aibo

NPC dialogues are server-side stuff anyway.
if needed, i can upload english itemname-e.dat with custom items of the server translated into english too. *)

Artyom

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
And as you can see quite a few people can speak English at least to some level. If you have any troubles you can always PM me. My nick name in game is АртёМ.
ps You have to write it letter to letter(i mean the capital М matters) or just add me as a friend there.

OP
OP
D

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы

Velkor

Реакции
Баллы
Game nickname: Velkor
You may ask me as well. As for your game play here, think of bringing some friend here with you. Otherwise you may find your time here quite lonely - no offense, but if you couldn't read the forum by yourself, communicating even in rusty russian will be harder.

Cтоум

Forum warrior 85lvl
Реакции
Баллы
Well first everyone said this server has the offi leaked files and all skills work 100% and second reason i like a chalenge now and then
=) I see. And what rate are u playing on? I mean x1, x3, x10? :)

IMPERFECT

Самый умный (с)ЛагузФеу
Реакции
Баллы
2Артём Как он тебе напишет если у тебя русский ник?
biggrin.gif

Singularis

Administrator
Реакции
2 622
Баллы
1 314
=] x30 English server. There will be a any weeks later, Vice [TEST].

PS We must now contest translators from Russian to English conduct -) joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх