inb4 OOC jumping from failed x3 to "fresh x7" (1 Viewer)

kagome

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
if ppl think that lire pt failed,then what the other eu pts have done in this srv?
lire pt is the only decent eu pt on x3.ppl who actualy PLAY on x3 know this.
lol
u wanna tell me that any tempest pt have done anything good till now?
i know at least 3 more then decent pts in tempest ... not to mention that little russian fail with 7s on server start
but then again w/e floats ur boat

M

mightygod

kagome сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
if ppl think that lire pt failed,then what the other eu pts have done in this srv?
lol
i know at least 3 more then decent pts in tempest ... not to mention that little russian fail with 7s on server start
russians failed 4 baiums 2 antharas 1 valakas 3 tezza and 34+ aq too.

kagome

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
kagome сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
lol
with 40 cps each ... must be really hard
russians failed 4 baiums 2 antharas 1 valakas 3 tezza and 34+ aq too.

Shockwave1

Реакции
Баллы
in your face admins, next time thing hard before not listening of ppl...

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
actually, this server has more international community than the x3, surpisingly really, but it does, and thank god the english is first here on npcs.

Shockwave1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
actually, this server has more international community than the x3, surpisingly really, but it does, and thank god the english is first here on npcs.
we need eng speaking russians too... now ive been in 4+ parties in kama laba, and non speaking eng... ].] russian needs eng language class ;|

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Who cares about this forum or this english speaking community you are all worthless and mediocre players, thanks god we have the russians to make this server interesting and not some international crap like OOC or Tempest.

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Who cares about this forum or this english speaking community you are all worthless and mediocre players, thanks god we have the russians to make this server interesting and not some international crap like OOC or Tempest.
Look snow.....oh wait  :(

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
ohmygad, driver92 .

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Lol look how he is mad that we have also fun on Federation and he is just meatshiled in zerg which dont have who to fight against

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
You fforgot about top eu clan which is disbanding +-1month after server start duo to items drama :D

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
with those words you are telling us whut your pt are the only EU in a full RU clan? nice to know, NEXT.
we are in x7 not in that 500 RU zerg clan server. Have fun giving valakas antharas baium qa zaken and tezza to CPL and friends :3.

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
M

mightygod

mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
lol
lets say better euqip than ur top eu party?
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX
I WILL DIE I WILL DIE OH GOD HELP.

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
AivEr сказал(а):
lol
lets say better euqip than ur top eu party?
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX
I WILL DIE I WILL DIE OH GOD HELP.
whats so funny mate?  now edit ur post after u got an answer on ur pm ingame ?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
couldn't careless about the community, competetion, or anybody else. after all I do play for the people I play with, that make me laugh n make the time lost, be worthwhile. Same goes for being in a clan. Rather be in a scrub clan with people I like and understand, than being a meatshield for a bunch of people who categorize each other by numbers, not names.

but I guess Sirius, you lost habbit of what it was to play w/o the need of being a factor.
you chose the easy way, which was join russian zergs, so i wouldnt flame tempest for anything, they actually tryed and in my pov they did great for what they had as numbers.

Not flaming btw.

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
wtf what about slush const ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх