In all seriousness, RPG-Club... (1 Viewer)

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
with htese files and aderyns hardware = 8k ppl gracia final private
make donations like azure and u gona be hunted down by mafia :DDDDD

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
i agree hell be making soooooo much money lol

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
Like many people would go back to azure, the guy was just around to make some extra money otherwise you would have seen some improvement, most of the development happened when aderyn wasnt the owner but ashe, the early stage of supreme was good, the change to azure was crap, people stayed talking about stability but it was just the good memories of the early supreme which had a good team.
Just let's be honest aderyn as an owner is just crap, he is not suited for this job :D

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
no clue but azure community n forums was dope. i think if aderyne had the files and made a 15-20x it would be the best server of da world. straight mafia like ve3k said

pu1

Реакции
Баллы
SupremeL2 DaBest!
*No Homo"

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
I don't think that a lot ppl would go back to azure even if they open low rate bug free gracia final server, aderyn simply lost most ppl trust and keeps loosing with curent server situation and his pro gms baning everyone from forums that are brave enough to state the obvious.

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Just now topic about important bug was deleted, and person who asked for reason was banned on forum. Nice one mr.admin.

EDIT: Just type reason for ban: "Shutting inconvenient ppl".

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх