In all seriousness, RPG-Club... (1 Viewer)

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Am I the only one who's annoyed that only these Russians have the Gracia Final files? Take a look around. If another server opened up with similar files this place would be a ghost town because just about anything would beat the current service being provided here. I've seen the way the administration acts as well...
"if you dont like it u can leave"
"well theres the door"
"u r free to go"
"communism ftw"
...They are only able to do this because they know they're the only server with such files because otherwise players would absolutely not tolerate such disrespect and uncaring from the administration and leave en masse. Speaking of leaving, it's becoming apparent to me that the english side of the network in a whole is slowly dying out, there's been talk of Russian favoritism due to the administration being mostly, if not entirely Russian themselves. I'm not sure whether or not this is true but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was. But then what's new? On all Private Servers there are some forms of corruption, some are just more obvious than others. This isn't news
What's different however, is the level of tolerance the administration is offering towards offenders. When the 30x first opened, the punishment for botting was such an absurd joke that it was literally "bot until you get caught, then don't bot again", some people were able to bot all the way up to 85 without worry due to this lax. It was a rookie mistake and was rather slowly taken into consideration and changed, and changed without warning. Regardless of how it was pretty much too late at that point, the server trudged on.
Fast forward several weeks after this and you now have reports of a major exploit involving disconnecting people. Once again and not-so-surprisingly, it is being handled very slowly. So slowly in fact that the exploiters have already reaped rewards such as boss jewels and Hero status strictly through it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that RPG-Club needs to step it up. This poor handling of the server will not mean you magically keep players and get more players, it will only mean that your server gets a bad stink and people will leave, others will not join due to the rumors and stories they have heard.
Your 5x is a shining opportunity to pick things up tenfold, the amount of people looking for a decent english-speaking lowrate with Gracia Final official files is staggering, yet the advertisement regarding such a server is minimal at best. From what I've gathered, the server will be opened sometime in January. Well, it's January now and still there's not even a News post regarding the server even being in the works, none-the-less the open beta (that will wipe) being up.
The actions of the administration are questionable. You clearly want players to play on your servers, elsewise you wouldn't have them up to begin with (so spare me the argument that we "can leave if we don't like it" because if everyone left you wouldn't be very happy), yet the effort made into actually getting and keeping players is at an all-time low. And for what?
Because you're the only server with Gracia Final files?
Pick it up, RPG-Club. You're slacking. Hiring more GM's who can handle issues would be a good start.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
you know what lol? i cant beleive im gonna say this. but i agree. if azure or dex had these files it would all be GG :p

no disrespect not looking for a 20 day ban again lol

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
i will only add from me:

x30 is most populated of your servers and u act like u don't care about it.

OP
OP
I

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
This topic would've probably not been necessary if not for the lack of communication between the Staff and the Players.

They might actually be looking into the exploit issue, but nobody knows for sure because the Game Master Team does not speak of it. Little things like "We're aware of the issue and are looking into it" go a long way.

A

Aibo

i see you want a warning from me for quoting my words, when i said that my point of view DOES NOT REPRESENT ADMINISTRATION.

OP
OP
I

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
i see you want a warning from me for quoting my words, when i said that my point of view DOES NOT REPRESENT ADMINISTRATION.
For some reason I keep thinking you're an Admin. So for that I apologize, but everything else remains relevant.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
Yes, you're right, because administration doesn't excist here.

A

Aibo

if you want care and service - retail is waiting for you, where people have responsibilities, cause other people paying them for services they provide.
P. S. for mentally impaired:
that is my PERSONAL OPINION, NOT RELATED TO ADMINISTRATION IN ANY WAY

OP
OP
I

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
if you want care and service - retail is waiting for you, where people have responsibilities, cause other people paying them for services they provide.
Well I have to tell you, what you're saying isn't really helping the situation any. If anything it's making it worse.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
But ppl are donating and you should care about them.  :-\

OP
OP
I

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
what you all saying isnt helping the situation either.
Something needs to be said, though. A lot of people are getting pretty upset about things that could've been prevented and if not, can at least be addressed and fixed. But instead it's nothing, at least from what we see. This is bad.
As well, my concern about the 5x was meant to be as constructive as possible. I simply feel that by not advertising the upcoming server, it will not reach it's full potential.

A

Aibo

But ppl are donating and you should care about them.  Undecided
me? why? i dont get a $1 of that money. im not part of THE administration. moderator, yes, GM, yes.
but im a volunteer, im not paid, and i have very little influence on administration.
i dont run the server. and im in no position to tell how to run it.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
But ppl are donating and you should care about them.  Undecided
me? why? i dont get a $1 of that money. im not part of THE administration. moderator, yes, GM, yes.
but im a volunteer, im not paid, and i have very little influence on administration.
i dont run the server. and im in no position to tell how to run it.
I've said this for administration and you're the only way to reach them. ;] Because they don't talk english. BTW why administration never asked our opinion? Why they haven't made a thread about new server rates? No one cares about our opinion and there have been many discusion about server rates and so on, but no one cared. Maybe it's time to talk a little bit whit eng players not only russians?

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
NcSoft Support is bad like the RPGclub Support here. People give the GMs or Admins some opinions, but the Admins doesn't care about players opinions. They just decide and people have to follow it. Serious a server can't run like that, because your people would leave the Server sooner or later, even with your awesome Gracia Final Files.
The Admin of RPG starts finally to care about the International Community or i see no future for the 30x Server, neither the 5x Server. And get finally some new GMs with proper english skills to help people ingame and on the forum. New GMs doesn't need ueber GM-Rights like summoning Items and stuff. Checking Item Logs, summoning, ban, freeze people and GM Voice is enough to help most of the people ...
Edit: Also stop closing/deleting every fucking thread about peoples problems without solving the problem.

M

MinDiuSe

ye i would like admins to do a lot of votes for the new server :)

penom

Реакции
Баллы
Russians : /care

Russian2: QQ moar

Russian3: Russian servar not for u faggits

Ltd

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Am I the only one who's annoyed that only these Russians have the Gracia Final files? Take a look around. If another server opened up with similar files this place would be a ghost town because just about anything would beat the current service being provided here. I've seen the way the administration acts as well...
"if you dont like it u can leave"
"well theres the door"
"u r free to go"
"communism ftw"
...They are only able to do this because they know they're the only server with such files because otherwise players would absolutely not tolerate such disrespect and uncaring from the administration and leave en masse. Speaking of leaving, it's becoming apparent to me that the english side of the network in a whole is slowly dying out, there's been talk of Russian favoritism due to the administration being mostly, if not entirely Russian themselves. I'm not sure whether or not this is true but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was. But then what's new? On all Private Servers there are some forms of corruption, some are just more obvious than others. This isn't news
What's different however, is the level of tolerance the administration is offering towards offenders. When the 30x first opened, the punishment for botting was such an absurd joke that it was literally "bot until you get caught, then don't bot again", some people were able to bot all the way up to 85 without worry due to this lax. It was a rookie mistake and was rather slowly taken into consideration and changed, and changed without warning. Regardless of how it was pretty much too late at that point, the server trudged on.
Fast forward several weeks after this and you now have reports of a major exploit involving disconnecting people. Once again and not-so-surprisingly, it is being handled very slowly. So slowly in fact that the exploiters have already reaped rewards such as boss jewels and Hero status strictly through it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that RPG-Club needs to step it up. This poor handling of the server will not mean you magically keep players and get more players, it will only mean that your server gets a bad stink and people will leave, others will not join due to the rumors and stories they have heard.
Your 5x is a shining opportunity to pick things up tenfold, the amount of people looking for a decent english-speaking lowrate with Gracia Final official files is staggering, yet the advertisement regarding such a server is minimal at best. From what I've gathered, the server will be opened sometime in January. Well, it's January now and still there's not even a News post regarding the server even being in the works, none-the-less the open beta (that will wipe) being up.
The actions of the administration are questionable. You clearly want players to play on your servers, elsewise you wouldn't have them up to begin with (so spare me the argument that we "can leave if we don't like it" because if everyone left you wouldn't be very happy), yet the effort made into actually getting and keeping players is at an all-time low. And for what?
Because you're the only server with Gracia Final files?
Pick it up, RPG-Club. You're slacking. Hiring more GM's who can handle issues would be a good start.
Only can say, respect and god job dude

Grettna

Реакции
Баллы
It's really quite ironic because on most l2j servers the staff usually have such drive and ambition to keep things together they work hard to maintain their limited playerbase and put in unrealistic hours to fix the plethora of bugs they usually have. Then you have this server. I'm going to say server and refer specifically to the 30x because granted while this may be a network, the pop count shows quite clearly that the majority of people don't care about the others. The population was basically spoon fed to you through sheer word of mouth of the lucky people who knew about it from the beginning, your bugs are limited, albeit quite severe (such as the disconnects in oly) but on the whole, with the administration's very limited involvement the server has flourished. If the upcoming 5x server had 1-2 dedicated developers, 2 dedicated English speaking gm's (preferrably English and Russian but generally Russian's know English a lot better than the opposite) available for in game support and admin/player relations and most importantly, a good level of communication and feedback between the staff then the upcoming server would beat all competition effortlessly.

The really funny thing though, is that so many people want this server to work and see the potential in it there's probably a few hundred right now who would be willing to contribute in any way they could to help this be a success. I won't say the admin team genuinely don't care about the server because at the end of the day they continually pay for the upkeep, I will say however that the impression they give off is that they don't care, which is quite sad. It's such a shame to see what could be the perfect server never reach that peak due to the people in charge. If you don't care about the server but are more than happy to provide funding for it then why not just hand over the reigns to someone who can fill the void where your passion for the server should be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх