I thought newbie buffs were upto level 75? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Xuse

Реакции
Баллы
I was curious to see what was new in L2 since I haven't played properly since SupremeL2. I was told newbie buffs were now around until level 75, but according to the NPC it's only until level 62. Should it be level 75 or is that an Epilogue feature? other than that, those common weapons look interesting. I guess you could pretty much skip everything until B grade with them?

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
Xuse сказал(а):
I was curious to see what was new in L2 since I haven't played properly since SupremeL2. I was told newbie buffs were now around until level 75, but according to the NPC it's only until level 62. Should it be level 75 or is that an Epilogue feature? other than that, those common weapons look interesting. I guess you could pretty much skip everything until B grade with them?
only till 62

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Xuse сказал(а):
melee can use commons till S grade easly, coz common have same p.atk, melee dont depend SO much from SA like mages do and melee usually use wolf for DD

OP
OP
X

Xuse

Реакции
Баллы
Guess I'll need to dual a buffer afterall.

reni

Реакции
Баллы
that's why dual box is allowed :) Btw changing buffs from 62 to 75 is not a big deal. Can be done without Epiloge client etc. Would be easier :)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх