I can't play anymore (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

lec49

Реакции
Баллы
Helo I have a problem in the last few days i have a BIG lags...
a couple of my friends has the same problem
what can I do with it ?

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
I play and I have 0 lag, the issue can be with your provider iSP.

Aliendrop

Реакции
Баллы
Many ppl from my clan have same issues. Mass lags since a week or so... For me, it works fine, 0 lag, no issues.

SmOg1

Реакции
Баллы
Laggy as hell yep..

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
I had the very same problem. One day i just started to have lags (2-3sec more for game to react at my commands) so I did this and I have no lags now.:
To start this process, you have to open your "Register-editor" in Windows. You can do this by pressing "Start" and pick the "Run" option. In here you type "regedit"
This will open up the "Registry-editor". You will have to find your way to this key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -] SYSTEM -] CURRENTCONTROLSET -] SERVICES -] TCPIP -] PARAMETERS -] INTERFACES
Then there will be some large hex keys for your actual network adapters. You will need to click on the one that matches your internet adapter [it will show a ton of information containing all your network details, such as your assign DHCP Address and server info].
Once you have identified the correct adapter, you add a new DWORD 32bit named "TcpAckFrequency", and then update its value to 1 by right clicking it.
After this, reboot your PC and log on Aion to find out your new and reduced ping! Share your experience with the rest of us if you've done this neat little trick.
Special Thanks to : TheAionGuy
Its for Aion but it worked for me. 0 lags now.
Few of my clan mates have same problem and it also worked for them.

D3m0nAs

Реакции
Баллы
" Once you have identified the correct adapter " how am i suppose to do that ? :p

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
Browse the items under interfaces until you find one that has an IPAddress entry matching the network interface you want to affect (typically LAN IP addresses start with 192.168 or 10.0); note that if your IP address is automatically assigned by a DHCP server you may need to look for a matching DhcpIPAddress instead of IPAddress
Try to use: cmd -] ipconfig (and for example your ip will be 192.168.1.13) -] Try to find this ip adress in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -] SYSTEM -] CURRENTCONTROLSET -] SERVICES -] TCPIP -] PARAMETERS -] INTERFACES
If u make a positive match than it's the place where u should add "TcpAckFrequency"
P.S
I've also found this:
http://lifeandcode.net/2009/05/reduce-game-network-latency-in-windows-7-or-vista/
But i don't know if this works cuz i haven't fully tested it yet.
GL

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх