how to win on server (1 Viewer)

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
bot for money lol veryy funny when on this server money has not any kind of value
btw aibo when its not the guy who posted it on ban list section then who banned me ? anybody knows?
as i sad you, this information not for players
that`s don`t RuOFF, GM`s don`t play, they always in hide
I repeat for the last time, you have ban for 14 days online from 27 days of servers exists, so you don`t started bot first time.
do you have some proof for this reaction ?
screens or fraps ?
show us something then amuse someone from boting

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
bot for money lol veryy funny when on this server money has not any kind of value
btw aibo when its not the guy who posted it on ban list section then who banned me ? anybody knows?
as i sad you, this information not for players
that`s don`t RuOFF, GM`s don`t play, they always in hide
I repeat for the last time, you have ban for 14 days online from 27 days of servers exists, so you don`t started bot first time.
Azaroth 14 ?. 2 ?.
Exterion 11 ?. 16 ?.
SplichO 10 ?. 6 ?.
what with them? the playtime does count as permaban reason?

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
maybe they baned you for the Server Balance you was too Pr0 for them :p

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
what with them? the playtime does count as permaban reason?

not caught - not a thief (Russian proverb)
this questions not to me
if they will be caught - they will have permanent ban too

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
so can somebody tell me who banned me ? so i can talk with him? any capable person here?

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
its interesting that the GM staff isn't neutral but is bending the rules to the most crying person.
+ i play with Animal for a long time on low rate servers i dunno about your other player but we are used to play nolife mode on so the reason that someone is online alot doesnt mean he is botting.
So i cant understand the reactions of the GM staff right now and also wanted to ask if we start crying around that everyone is bad and is botting and 6xboxing ppl or breaking the rules in any other form
will they be also perma banned at once ?

thx

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
Nice. So, should I turn my pc off, when i go afk? Maybe afk shops arent allowed also?
I guess that onlinetime counts even when someone is afk. It's pretty retarded reason tbh, you should try to find another one imo.

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
Wow, really good job u r doing here, its really clear why he got permabanned... Whos gonna be the enemy Nr.1 of the tardcomunity?
The King is dead, Long live the King!

Lender1

Реакции
Баллы
gratz сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
Nice. So, should I turn my pc off, when i go afk? Maybe afk shops arent allowed also?
I guess that onlinetime counts even when someone is afk. It's pretty retarded reason tbh, you should try to find another one imo.
stop crying if you dont use bots, you will not give ban, you know that you use bot, be a man and say that , I got lot bans with lot chars, but I sayd to gms that yes, I'm using bot with these these and these chars.

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
and u got 4k min freeze but only me who got permabanned at 1st try , WHY IS THAT? too long online on server? i promis i wont make shops anymore PLS

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
Lender сказал(а):
gratz сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
stop crying if you dont use bots, you will not give ban, you know that you use bot, be a man and say that , I got lot bans with lot chars, but I sayd to gms that yes, I'm using bot with these these and these chars.
gratz

Lender1

Реакции
Баллы
gratz сказал(а):
Lender сказал(а):
gratz сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
gratz
thanks, no need flowers, just cash  ;D

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
WTB english speaking GM who can explain why i got permabanned or the GM who banned me

PS: i dont take the u were 14 days online because they are ppl with same playtime

Lender1

Реакции
Баллы
2 ways
1) set bot protection
2) leave us alone, and let us use walkers, why ppl can't botting? it's part of game :) NCSOFT say yes for boting, why ncsoft change that you can't drop item wen die from mobs? because ppl trained boters.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
very well it looks like the GM staff is playing a dead bug.

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Botting is very very bad, but anyway I dont understand why there are different punishments for different people? The amount of hours online doesnt proove anything. You made a mistake banning him with that explanation. So u should ban everyone with more than 50% of time online (L0L), or set same punishment for everyplayer.
What do u make rules for then, if not even you obey them...

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
u need just cry enough in they pms and they will do what u want

A

Aibo

either you stop draggin the same shit in every message, or you will all get readonly.

enough is enough.

seb2

Реакции
Баллы
unban animalplanet, same right for everyone.

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
UNBAN animalplanet !!! its NOT fair !! SAME rullez for EVERYONE !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх