How to become more interested in politics and current events? (1 Viewer)

oneguy77

Реакции
Баллы
Current events and politics bore me to death, and I HATE it! I know I should watch the news more and read the news more but it is extremely difficult for me to gain interest. Sometimes I end up feeling very ignorant. Is there any way that I can make myself more interested in the news? Help.

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
Hum.. Its something already if you feel like you should care more. In my case, i don't watch tv at all, but i read the news everyday online. I have the most known media websites from my country on my bookmarks and i just open them all and read the news from there.

You don't need to open all the news and just read them all, but at least reading the small introduction that most of the times say it all. So I know that there was an explosion in Boston, protests in Venezuela, Thatcher's funeral and that Obama doesn't believe that North Korea will use the nuclear bombs against South Korea. Most of these news, i didn't actually opened them. When i feel curious about something (like i wanted to know how British ppl felt about Thatcher's death), I google it, or i open the news :p

In my case, i like to know what's happening around and discuss it, create and discuss opinions... Hope i helped xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх