how do (1 Viewer)

paparose

Реакции
Баллы
dunno when l2 became lifers friendly

Mukis

Реакции
Баллы
Lol stop cry about rates high rates server or low rates depends on there is gm shop or no, different on x5 no cakes and x15 + cakes only lower grind to get lvl but get items it's same grind so who care you need kill 20000 or 100.000 mobs to get 85lvl if you need kill 200.000 to get best items :) so dont cry about rates, this server will be cool because all again play from 0. new dramas new heros ;D

WoTE

Реакции
Баллы
Basicly you're right..... but you're wrong!!!

L

linn

Flame moar plox. What's the point of this? Server will be up if you like it or not. It will have rates chosen by majority of players coming to play here. Existence of cakes will be dependent of community too. So almost EVERYTHING that will be on this new server will be chosen by community. imo stop QQ.

Server will be up at least in a month and you're already making a huge drama.
Why people wants to play here?
I'll tell you. Because RPG has retail like files and BIG community. It's server for people who like to see pvp ecen on low lvl areas not only end game pvp.
Have problems with low rates cos u have life? Not our problem. Stop having a life. EVERY MMORPG is meant for nolifers so bear with it.

Btw howde to the community. Hope to have a nice pvp on spots for mobs:D

WoTE

Реакции
Баллы
linn сказал(а):
Flame moar plox. What's the point of this? Server will be up if you like it or not. It will have rates chosen by majority of players coming to play here. Existence of cakes will be dependent of community too. So almost EVERYTHING that will be on this new server will be chosen by community. imo stop QQ.
Server will be up at least in a month and you're already  making a huge drama.
I'll tell you. Because RPG has retail like files and BIG community. It's server for people who like to see pvp ecen on low lvl areas not only end game pvp.
Have problems with low rates cos u have life? Not our problem. Stop having a life. EVERY MMORPG is meant for nolifers so bear with it.
Spinning off drama is most important thing in each l2 server community. More drama, more atention, more players, more fun. We don't give a f uck about rates, playing fair and having a "life" !!! We want pvp, hate, anger, cruel flames and give as many people as we can a reason to cry about !!!

L

linn

WoTE сказал(а):
linn сказал(а):
Server will be up at least in a month and you're already  making a huge drama.
Spinning off drama is most important thing in each l2 server community. More drama, more atention, more players, more fun. We don't give a f uck about rates, playing fair and having a "life" !!! We want pvp, hate, anger, cruel flames and give as many people as we can a reason to cry about !!!
xaxaxa +1:D i think i'm gonna like you dude:D

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
x3 with cakes or x9 w/o cakes )))))))

Fuka

Реакции
Баллы
x100 and NO gm shop ::)

MetaL_

Реакции
Баллы
I like the x7 one,but x15 is  pretty good too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх