how ban?? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

lolek

Реакции
Баллы
good day...i am Typhon

why teleported Typhon and xeppap to GMroom, show me frapsed video where Typhon and xeppap is BOT!!!!
thx a lot ...

sarasnx

Реакции
Баллы
in our clan is same situation, full pp ported to jail when was farming in hb. There wasn't any proof, video or screens it's just banned for... we still don't know why (gm says they boted, but if yes where is some proof?) , gm's do not reply + our topic was locked and clan leader forum acc banned for all truth which was on his post.

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
lolek сказал(а):
good day...i am Typhon
why teleported Typhon and xeppap to GMroom, show me frapsed video where Typhon and xeppap is BOT!!!!
thx a lot ...
They don't have to fraps every character who is suspected to be a bot.Nothing is mentioned in server rules regarding bot reporting when GM/admin is on bot "hunting", I guess it's only valid when players are reporting players in this topic.That kind of things happen even on retail servers (innocent players sent to jail) cuz of "bot report" button.If you really know that you're innocent and you can prove it somehow/tell your story in details try support.It's faster than waiting for an answer on forums anyway."Fraps bots or never happened" is history since aibo is gone.

OP
OP
L

lolek

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
lolek сказал(а):
good day...i am Typhon
thx a lot ...
They don't have to fraps every character who is suspected to be a bot.Nothing is mentioned in server rules regarding bot reporting when GM/admin is on bot "hunting", I guess it's only valid when players are reporting players in this topic.That kind of things happen even on retail servers (innocent players sent to jail) cuz of "bot report" button.If you really know that you're innocent and you can prove it somehow/tell your story in details try support.It's faster than waiting for an answer on forums anyway.
YOU dont understand? Typhon and xeppap not boting !!! and teleported gmroom,  WHY? i need proof. Proof is none because not use bot !! lol
..need answer...

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
lolek сказал(а):
YOU dont understand? Typhon and xeppap not boting !!! and teleported gmroom,  WHY? i need proof. Proof is none because not use bot !! lol
..need answer...
He explained you very clearly. Show us proof that you were NOT bot.

alun

Реакции
Баллы
Why do you delete some messages ? Every of them are to topic

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Since when you need to prove that you are not guilty ?

The only exception is when you got caught red handed...

alun

Реакции
Баллы
From when is forbiden using dualboxis and macros?

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
if u got caught in the act, u need to prove u r innocent, otherwise u r deep in black hole ^^

Dude1

Реакции
Баллы
nah typhon finally banned, no moar boating on Juniors at HB ;D

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
if u got caught in the act, u need to prove u r innocent, otherwise u r deep in black hole ^^
how can he prove that he wasn't botting while he is in jail?
also i'm pretty sure gms just ported him in jail w/o saying a word :p

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
Typhoon dont woory gm ported us pt to jail too w/o reasons we farm only hb .... u cant win whith gm this is shame

sarasnx

Реакции
Баллы
they're trying to make money this way, because gm told that unban 1 char = 500cc (100$ each person). So i think they'are making not bad money this way, but that's not fair...

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
lol u think ppl want give 100$ for this server ?? if can make new char full s grade in 2 week ??
i dont think so but this is gm and u cant do nothink he is the best he is funny and know all hahah he know when u eat !!!!! when u pee !!!! and when u BOT w/o BOT

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Stop cry...and it was 50 $ per char. I hope they will make some anti bot protection, so we can use three boxes, macros and nostromo w/o getting banhammered.

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
motoko we dont cry but its bullshit we only normal exp at HB and GM told u u BOT fuck this shit rlly ;) ok cya all play togather and pay more gm :) heneed only $ dont forget ;) take care all

sarasnx

Реакции
Баллы
it's like "boted w/o bot" :D

OP
OP
L

lolek

Реакции
Баллы
dont answer? playing AION? :-*

Gidrap0nikA

Реакции
Баллы
good server pay system =)
Typhon, You not one such with this problem. gl in unban)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх