HOT Stories!!! (1 Viewer)

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
Thats the nub who threatened my clan with instant pk....ur members re so pro that opened fortress doors while we hunted em to avoid pk, guess who we found!!

nubn.jpg

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
so many oped skills in ur bar, wheres ur SD bro!

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Annekee сказал(а):
Thats the nub who threatened my clan with instant pk....ur members re so pro that opened fortress doors while we hunted em to avoid pk, guess who we found!!
nubn.jpg
hahaha lool spammer :-j why no war on ?

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
You make me so hot make me wanna drop. It's so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe ..

Maybe if u stop using birth control pills ur breath ll be back to normal!
vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
nubn.jpg
Dude the war is on, iam alone in this clan, i have war vs 150 ppl why re u still hiding?

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Annekee сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
You make me so hot make me wanna drop. It's so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe ..

vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
nubn.jpg
Dude the war is on, iam alone in this clan, i have war vs 150 ppl why re u still hiding?
retard why you are alone in that clan , because on zaken boat all your clan spam us...you have some problem with brain...
If you can't keep up one war don't make drama....pk us if you can or go to farm more....and don't make drama
i can make print when i pk someone anywhere, is verry easy to make pk..

BOUNDYHUNDER

Реакции
Баллы
9 lvl clan they think they are the 3rd strongest cuz they are in the top list and got no wars with the other clans in the top 10

cool story :S they are waiting for the apocalypse to declare war to BlackArrow

guides

Реакции
Баллы
BOUNDYHUNDER сказал(а):
9 lvl clan they think they are the 3rd strongest cuz they are in the top list and got no wars with the other clans in the top 10
cool story :S they are waiting for the apocalypse to declare war to BlackArrow
Eon/blackarrow/runaway etc is off in that disscussion because they use zranger and don't get ban....
So please close that disscussion

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
dude.... KeeperJ (i love his playstyle btw) from Eon killed ur clan alone when u had gludio( 150+ppl)...f2cking alone...no need to discuss this anymore, whole server soon ll see how nubs u re....since u have 250 ppl ally and not accepting wars with less numbers, u re gonna f2cking kill the server with those tactics trust me...its gonna be occ vs blackarrow and hot alone in their caves, like angelkiller used to do in every server he played in the past.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
wtf is this shit i was hope for some pictures not from l2

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):

vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
nubn.jpg
retard why you are alone in that clan , because on zaken boat all your clan spam us...you have some problem with brain...
If you can't keep up one war don't make drama....pk us if you can or go to farm more....and don't make drama
Ofc its easy to pk someone...but not inside his fort while its not under attack!!!

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Annekee сказал(а):
vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):

vtx сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
when you put that topic hot have castel....:)
nubn.jpg
Ofc its easy to pk someone...but not inside his fort while its not under attack!!!

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
As iam informed u have opened only 1 war....and that clan is "Caution" box clan...Gratz u suck more than i excepted!!!

Angelkiller

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Annekee сказал(а):
nubn.jpg
First of all this is the only way to can pk me. when i am AFK. :) Very Pr0 to pk Afk ppl. Good Job Mr Botter. btw you still take ban for boting on your main or you use only with alt chars now?
second i am really dissapointed that after 2 years that we was playing together in same server and after giving you Baium there too and many more items you treat with this way. really i didn't exept this kind of attitude from you.. but in any case if you had any problem you could simple call me or visit me in my town to talk it or solve it with any way.. but still no ballz to do this.
Third our clan is not improved yet to give war to Zranger users. When all ppl will be rd ofcrs we will accept bigger wars.
btw about Zranger you can check all Zranger forum that Spawn ask for rpgx7.
http://zranger.net/forum/index.php?topic=6362.0
Btw i have more important things to do in game and in real life too instead to spend my time for you. so gl with your useless efforts to steal members fro our clan.  I will not spend more time here.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
just stop it guys, its pathetic, if any1 needed z ranger to kill fkin zerk with erase and death mark on fkin bar
delate thread

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
Angelkiller сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
nubn.jpg
First of all this is the only way to can pk me. when i am AFK. :) Very Pr0 to pk Afk ppl. Good Job Mr Botter. btw you still take ban for boting on your main or you use only with alt chars now?
second i am really dissapointed that after 2 years that we was playing together in same server and after giving you Baium there too and many more items you treat with this way. really i didn't exept this kind of attitude from you.. but in any case if you had any problem you could simple call me or visit me in my town to talk it or solve it with any way.. but still no ballz to do this.
Third our clan is not improved yet to give war to Zranger users. When all ppl will be rd ofcrs we will accept bigger wars.
btw about Zranger you can check all Zranger forum that Spawn ask for rpgx7.
http://zranger.net/forum/index.php?topic=6362.0
Btw i have more important things to do in game and in real life too instead to spend my time for you. so gl with your useless efforts to steal members fro our clan.  I will not spend more time here.
The truth is my char pked u when i was sleeping, i had a good script for hunting enemies automatic (mogli)!
I got banned like half server or more, even u got banned while testing to bot (outside of goddard or am i wrong)...but i accepted that, paid the rur and continued, instead of crying like u did..2nd i dont wanna steal any of ur members, i just wanna to protect em cos as u said i know y from previous server...u stoled all clan loot like u re doing here, u stoled clan members (the stupids ones) with similar nicknames like urs,same way u do here, u selled clan loot with alt dwarfs like u do here...btw for the record when u left leadership in cerberus clan made tons of billions in less than 2 weeks, guess how? u had no access to clan loot...and tell me how many of ur members (from cerberus) who joined y in the start of the server are still in hot 4-5...finally about real life bla bla bla...not gonna continue with this..never threat a guy in l2 for real life,its permanent ban u know,i can take advantage of this...u re confused for sure...try to separate l2 life from real life...those thoughts re not proper for ur age...Ok Mogli?
Zosiek----] PLZ Find an other thread to increase ur post's count, iam addicted to put death mark in any skill bar is that a prob for u bro?

Angelkiller

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
The truth is my char pked u when i was sleeping, i had a good script for hunting enemies automatic (mogli)!
I got banned like half server or more, even u got banned while testing to bot (outside of goddard or am i wrong)...but i accepted that, paid the rur and continued, instead of crying like u did..2nd i dont wanna steal any of ur members, i just wanna to protect em cos as u said i know y from previous server...u stoled all clan loot like u re doing here, u stoled clan members (the stupids ones) with similar nicknames like urs,same way u do here, u selled clan loot with alt dwarfs like u do here...btw for the record when u left leadership in cerberus clan made tons of billions in less than 2 weeks, guess how? u had no access to clan loot...and tell me how many of ur members (from cerberus) who joined y in the start of the server are still in hot 4-5...finally about real life bla bla bla...not gonna continue with this..never threat a guy in l2 for real life,its permanent ban u know,i can take advantage of this...u re confused for sure...try to separate l2 life from real life...those thoughts re not proper for ur age...Ok Mogli?
Zosiek----] PLZ Find an other thread to increase ur post's count, iam addicted to put death mark in any skill bar is that a prob for u bro?[/quote]
You are really pathetic kid. I really don't care about the fake stories that you put from your head. I have many ppl that we was playing and we play here that know what i am. Also i am open to any gm to check my ip adresss anytime and see all my chars/alt chars and anything i log to prove that the lies you say there is nothing more than Anneke's fake stories. you should rename the post imo ;] btw i never use bot programm and gm know about it as they admit it was wrong ban maybe it was your job who knows. One more time i say that gm can check anytime all my ip and all my accounts or anything i log to check what i have and the nicks also. i don't have anything to hide instead of you.. gl to the rest of your fake story ;] I spend too much time for you and you don't deserve it. bb black sheep.

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
I was excepting for a better answer "AngelKillar" (u prove nothing except crying as always), gl with stealing ur members too!!! I feel really sad for all international players who joined you cos they re out of options since Kael left the server.

ledadi

Реакции
Баллы
Angellkiller I suggest you to go to Paratragouda :D u will be the best performer there !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх