High Five (1 Viewer)

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
btw what is the max subclass level on rpg h5 servers?
80 or 85?

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
ye for real
you can flame me tho did not give you reason
you are just an arrogant shit with a forumcp
told you before, have fun
question is still valid

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
Scubba сказал(а):
ye for real
you can flame me tho did not give you reason
you are just an arrogant shit with a forumcp
told you before, have fun
question is still valid

i leave it here
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Scubba сказал(а):
Hai!
Have you decided which clan will you join?
or planning to stay solo?
I want to make a strong international clan which can compete with the russians
atm I have 5 CPs confirmed and ready, 1 pending, 1 not full
I want to start with 10 and level up quick, to try to take heroes and castle
Please message me if you are interested in some kind of cooperation!
hi,
first of all you will not make strong international clan , you will not take heroes castles , your's  cps are randoms , so stop tell lies
what i can offer you is clan war if you will have courage to accept it
gl mate

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
And it only proves that I asked you with a polite request and you gave me arrogant bullshit answer, calling us randoms when you are failing to make a forumcp for 2 months
btw is it true that you were in my clan few years ago?

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
Scubba сказал(а):
And it only proves that I asked you with a polite request and you gave me arrogant bullshit answer, calling us randoms when you are failing to make a forumcp for 2 months
btw is it true that you were in my clan few years ago?
it was not bullshit ansswer, it was true
if you cant read im looking for one person couse rest are friend who playing 4years or more together, and you dare to call my cp randoms when you are totally random clan there even clan leader dont know a sh1t about l2 ;D just stop cry, we can meet  at server live and check who are random here
and, no i never play your random clan

13elemeNT

Реакции
Баллы
Brilliant english royal ;D

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
cannot imagine what pathetic life you have that you must flame so hard on a server which is not opened yet when you definitely are not even able to complete your own party after a month and opening multiple topics
poor lithuanians in your group!

btw do you have some complex writing the word 'random' so many times?
or what does it mean to you?
do you want to speak about it?
did you parents accidentally swap with a chinese kid so you grew up on the rice field as a random kid?

oh and please ask someone from your group (if there is anyone with acceptable english) to review your post before you send it, you own does not really reach the necessary level for communication

freckle

Реакции
Баллы
This doesnt diserve to be called flame. Chicks fight

TaHrPa

Реакции
Баллы
I like womens whit freckles and red hair :p

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
Scubba сказал(а):
cannot imagine what pathetic life you have that you must flame so hard on a server which is not opened yet when you definitely are not even able to complete your own party after a month and opening multiple topics
did you parents accidentally swap with a chinese kid so you grew up on the rice field as a random kid?
oh and please ask someone from your group (if there is anyone with acceptable english) to review your post before you send it, you own does not really reach the necessary  level for communication
all  you have left just call my parents bad words and your mission accomplished here i guess
just listen your sell dude ..... you dont know nothing about me and call me pathetic, talking rasist things about chinese, i mean there is nothing bad with flame but you out of line here. I gues you are rly offended :(
And why you get offended ? i mean we all know you aint gonna take heroes, castles etc, and you also know it ( or you must be delusional )
so you offended by truth, its your problem when not mine
and yes im sry for my english all of you i dont use it wery often

TaHrPa

Реакции
Баллы
I dont see any bad words for your parents if this thing its true that only talks your parents are smart enough to get better kid

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
The problem is RoyalTrash that you do not even understand the basics, thus it is kinda pointless to flame you.
Yes, I call you pathetic because you spam garbage here about random clan and that we will never achieve something, yet somehow you are failing making your pr0 party (where you lie, i know your party members, you have nice ppl there, no clue why they follow you)
want to mention that You were the one starting to flame, to insult me, not on the other way
just play in your style, we will do as well, and let s hope you will not ragequit before 2nd class

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Scubba сказал(а):
oh and please ask someone from your group (if there is anyone with acceptable english) to review your post before you send it, you own does not really reach the necessary  level for communication
all  you have left just call my parents bad words and your mission accomplished here i guess
just listen your sell dude ..... you dont know nothing about me and call me pathetic, talking rasist things about chinese, i mean there is nothing bad with flame but you out of line here. I gues you are rly offended :(
And why you get offended ? i mean we all know you aint gonna take heroes, castles etc, and you also know it ( or you must be delusional )
so you offended by truth, its your problem when not mine
and yes im sry for my english all of you i dont use it wery often
Oh just cut the crap already!
You are suddenly so sad and and offended, all polite and pious...like a saint.
Who buys that crap?

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
Scubba сказал(а):
The problem is RoyalTrash that you do not even understand the basics, thus it is kinda pointless to flame you.
Yes, I call you pathetic because you spam garbage here about random clan and that we will never achieve something, yet somehow you are failing making your pr0 party (where you lie, i know your party members, you have nice ppl there, no clue why they follow you)
want to mention that You were the one starting to flame, to insult me, not on the other way
just play in your style, we will do as well, and let s hope you will not ragequit before 2nd class
i mean cmon dude tell me what you have achived in last servers you have been playing with your clan
and i have no clue why you telling im failing make cp , the point is what yes you can take first random who whrited to you, or you can look member for 2 mounths (as far as server still offline)  to find a good one as far as i know its not easy to find good players ( well ou understanding of good player might be diferent)  especialy when cp are all lithuanians
you call me pachetick , "royalTrash"  and ather names when i dont say any bad thing againts you expect whats rly your clan are able  off
just tell me the server there you was factor ;D and i will alopogize you

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
what is 'factor' for you?
no, we will not play 22h daily to farm max level and quit in 2 months because of competition
but I guess it shows who was the bigger factor, that you have seen us, but i never heard about you, huh?

btw we are not inviting randoms, only groups
as you claimed before you have nolifer group playing together for years that s why I offered you clan
but if you say I invite randoms only it means that you consider yourself and your group as random?
at least please avoid flaming yourself..

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
you dont need 22h to be a factor, you just need know game well
when clan leader asking what max lvl sub class can be, its pretty clear he dont know nothing about game
all this talks about randoms, i mean i know you will not admit it so i dont go any farther with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх