Hey, no way, do it your way!! (1 Viewer)

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
what is this?

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
Gods can't create new world.
They tried hard but harder they tried Teon get stronger and stronger.
Now it infected Naia'a world!
It spread out like virus,with all names and competition.
World is our!
"Illusions... are just like dreams. They definitely existed, and yet... Once you wake from your dream, they eventually fade from your memory."
One of the things I missed the most of my past "allmighty forumwarrior-troll" life was the hatred of randoms towards another player, who by some legit or unlegit means (absolutely doesn't matter) reached something they couldn't and maybe won't.
Psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve!
what is that

OP
OP
R

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Soul` сказал(а):
Gods can't create new world.
They tried hard but harder they tried Teon get stronger and stronger.
Now it infected Naia'a world!
It spread out like virus,with all names and competition.
World is our!
"Illusions... are just like dreams. They definitely existed, and yet... Once you wake from your dream, they eventually fade from your memory."
One of the things I missed the most of my past "allmighty forumwarrior-troll" life was the hatred of randoms towards another player, who by some legit or unlegit means (absolutely doesn't matter) reached something they couldn't and maybe won't.
Psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve!
what is that
Psihycal and magical hits in pvp and pve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх