HEROES MARCH (1 Viewer)

San0

Реакции
Баллы
bmT6jDDF

4DXA7r5n

zbEC1vwq

Grats for mavis representing the international community in the hero list.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Finally someone from our ally. Gz, hoping for more next month.

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
trust me next month we ll have more :) and thank you for ur gtzs:p

freckle

Реакции
Баллы
Congratz ankalime

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
Ty bro ;-)

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
And these 2-3 play with my ppl.;-) anyway half my cp were heros on retail l2 countless times .we just keep playing l2 for olys and nothing more.lets see what we can do this month

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
y its all about fraps.

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
i have some n youtube i think ( i had like 15 on mega upload ;/ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3hrYU2sF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHrog4BmK90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG2s0jhqRYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Va_3xLrsQ

:D

P.S its nt oly fraps its epic bsses pvp but i am hero sps anyway :) good old times

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
Lol rpg club lol.here its my first private server ..oh wait i played 2 months dex arion too...these vids are from retail l2 and as far as i am concerned only those who won retail l2 can brag for wining l2 in general.private servers with donate vitality and rutlr and tod count for nothing.its only to have 2-3 months of fun before they die.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Mastro сказал(а):
Lol rpg club lol.here its my first private server ..oh wait i played 2 months dex arion too...these vids are from retail l2 and as far as i am concerned only those who won retail l2 can brag for wining l2 in general.private servers with donate vitality and rutlr and tod count for nothing.its only to have 2-3 months of fun before they die.
If you said that for russian off I would agree but NA is trash and pay to win shit last 5 or 6 years.
Pls bro, RPG or even Dex are better than NA off servers.

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
agree for the last 5-6 years :) i quited NA/EU official at 2011 (during h5).i played from 2004 till 2011 to be exact.everything in l2 universe that has to do with russian in pay to win or even better script to win...i have seen RU official olys..Zranger power exactly like here so plz

about rpg and dex server ..both server selling rur or tod and also server owns most of WTB rur/tod shop so they can control the price...in ur opinion thats not pay to win??
Moreover u cannot reallr compare server like rpg and dex that allow ppl to BUY unban.on Franz retail when Nitro from RussianMafia banned 400-600 shops were created with the msg "UNBAN NITRO" this protest went on for weeks any1 pplayed Franz remembers that.u know what hapenned at the end?? nothing..Ban is ban.so yea NA/EU l2 was not pay to win..ofc there was illegal ebay for adena like there is here but the prices were 100x for anything comparing to rpg/dex.

anyway to close this comparison i ll say this : comparing any private server with retail server is like comparing apples and oranges .that been said RPG is very nice server but in the league of Private servers

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Mastro сказал(а):
agree for the last 5-6 years :) i quited NA/EU official at 2011 (during h5).i played from 2004 till 2011 to be exact.everything in l2 universe that has to do with russian in pay to win or even better script to win...i have seen RU official olys..Zranger power exactly like here so plz
about rpg and dex server ..both server selling rur or tod and also server owns most of WTB rur/tod shop so they can control the price...in ur opinion thats not pay to win?
Moreover u cannot reallr compare server like rpg and dex that allow ppl to BUY unban.on Franz retail when Nitro from RussianMafia banned 400-600 shops were created with the msg "UNBAN NITRO" this protest went on for weeks any1 pplayed Franz remembers that.u know what hapenned at the end? nothing..Ban is ban.so yea NA/EU l2 was not pay to win..ofc there was illegal ebay for adena like there is here but the prices were 100x for anything comparing to rpg/dex.
anyway to close this comparison i ll say this : comparing any private server with retail server is like comparing apples and oranges .that been said RPG is very nice server but in the league of Private servers
Russian Z rangers? Cmon bro, NA died cause of zrangers and bots. XD

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
on NA l2 ( and i mean NA server like bartz lionna erica devianne etc) the worst u could see was cp spammer like sniffer and walker.on EU l2 franz teon luna there were programms that could even tell u what element u had on ur armor and how++ were ur skills BUT they were used only by certain players who got banned once and for all..thats the diference..ofc many players were using zranger but it was mostly russians cause of of bad zranger english support( at least that time was bad idk about now) and these players were reported and banned .after i quited l2 Gameforge took over EU servers and Naia ( teon luna franz merge) transfered to NA .so i cannot speak about gameforge since i am not familiar with them BUT if u google it a bit u ll find out that zRanger belongs to Gameforge ..whaaaaaaaaaaaat??:p

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
So I still haven't seen any olympiad videos from this server.

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
and u probably wont:)log ingame and spec maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх