Hellbound -> Help in tully's workshop (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Eorl

Реакции
Баллы
Hi all

Yesterday a group of friends and I went to hellbound to go to the tower of Beleth.
We crossed the base city and got the key to enter the tower.
Overcome the maze without problems and got to the npc Jerien (or something like this) and enter Tully's Workshop.

And here we get stuck us as we saw no door or anything to continue.
People Say That We Must find a "mob secret key" to continue, But How do we find it? What should we do there, we need some special skill or some item?

So we're stuck in the first instance in Tully's workshop without knowing what to do to move forward into the following instances
We killed all the mob that was in the room but nothing happened.

Please help, we must do to continue?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English. (Using google translator)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
You will get ported to the next floor randomly, it can take a lot of time to be honest, there is 10 floors and you are ported randomly to the upper one or lower one ;D [It goes faster after the 5th]
Just keep killing mobs or take only 1 mob mana burn it and hit w/o weapon till you get ported
To go at the10th floors it generaly take hours. I advice you to check if raids are up before going there [for the quest ofc, i doubt you want to go there only one time just to see ;p]
Enjoy

N

Na0mi

Yeap that quest is a sad story for sure.On last room after maze as bulle said u must kill the mobs or hit them without weapon(smt like mobs for baium quest on toi) until they teleport u to another floor.We tried once but after 30 minutes hiting and nothing happen we totally disappoint and we left the idea of doing it.,

Gl if u are going to try it again,u must have a lot of patient and good internet connection cause if someone dc,bb then ;)

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Na0mi сказал(а):
Yeap that quest is a sad story for sure.On last room after maze as bulle said u must kill the mobs or hit them without weapon(smt like mobs for baium quest on toi) until they teleport u to another floor.We tried once but after 30 minutes hiting and nothing happen we  totally disappoint and we left the idea of doing it.,
Gl if u are going to try it again,u must have a lot of patient and good internet connection cause if someone dc,bb then  ;)
if all hits with fist its like +-30min-1h to pass all floors and you can relog there w/o problems

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх