Реакции
Баллы
Nice one Panos, i like

Noooooon rien de rien !
Im nice HE and nice deleveling of Varka alliance axaxa

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
next time dont put material when you ganking afk parties (vaako pt is mostly afk on this movie) and gz to djvu for such big dmg on party who got killed 10 sec ago and half of them are in castle the other half w/o buffs on westland. You could put that the only one 9/9 we had when you didnt spawn killed us :(

+for edit and ee skillz

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
...MinDiuSe... сказал(а):
preaty fun :) why are there no videos from bers pow :O
No bers pov because nobody likes it.
But panos, probably one of my favorite videos of all time. I already asslicked you enough on msn though!

djavu

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
next time dont put material when you ganking afk parties (vaako pt is mostly afk on this movie) and gz to djvu for such big dmg on party who got killed 10 sec ago and half of them are in castle the other half w/o buffs on westland. You could put that the only one 9/9 we had when you didnt spawn killed us :(
+for edit and ee skillz
dont hate man :'(

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
not a single fight was interesting... but good it was speeded up that much.... enemies mostly with mobs / half pt afk / on spawn...

SiFo

Реакции
Баллы
dlling, i hope I ll see some ultimate vegas skills!

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
ph0cuz сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
not a single fight was interesting... but good it was speeded up that much.... enemies mostly with mobs / half pt afk / on spawn...
Im confused
ok i put it this way, a video of a healer that dies in 1 or 2 fights out of 20....  i dont believe that u dont have strong enemie ptys that can pvp vs ur pt properly.... go around dion and fraps it and it would be the same, just lame fights...

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
basically its the fights we get during out playtime, nothing we can do about that

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
yeah and i wont 9v9 with a pickup party which im using every day) we actually did have some fights with pickup parties, i never liked arranged pvp either way, u should have asked 2 months ago, but you were still in rais party then that was getting floored in 10 sec every time

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
sNd сказал(а):
yeah and i wont 9v9 with a pickup party which im using every day) we actually did have some fights with pickup parties, i never liked arranged pvp either way, u should have asked 2 months ago, but you were still in rais party then that was getting floored in 10 sec every time
you mean that you more like ganking afk parties on westland and puttin it to movie ? Rais pt was outgeared by any top parties for like 2 months, we had 150 ams when your pt was with 300 vespers and now when our parties have +- same gear you dont want to do some nice 9/9 like you did with mata...

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
sNd сказал(а):
you mean that you more like ganking afk parties on westland and puttin it to movie ? Rais pt was outgeared by any top parties for like 2 months, we had 150 ams when your pt was with 300 vespers and now when our parties have +- same gear you dont want to do some nice 9/9 like you did with mata...
That was actually me that suggested repeatedly to do that, which in retrospect isn't a very swell idea if you have 3 different parties mixed together.

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
sNd сказал(а):
it wasnt my party fighting mata, and same gear? are u serious? we dont even have a single 120 set and we have 3 dds with 300 weapons, barely any decent protection books too, while your party is way way more stacked (i believe at least) thanks to daddy awaken

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх