Harassment by gm... (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I don't think you are in position to tell me what to do and define what does and does not belong to flame. This topic was meant to be in Flame section in the first place (name of topic, accusing GM). Discuss your problems in your ticked with Admins.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Would you please remove all posts from this topic which are not written by me or gm team ? You wont I know... but hey, you cant blame me for trying...
I also know why you are defending gm team, you are part of them and I know they cant be 100 % correct all the time... last time they banned me for no reason and same thing happend this time too. I could have named that topic a bit different but when you are accused of something you didnt do twice, its not nice and most people would be displeased.
I wanted to get attention a bit faster because delays between messages in tickets are 12-24 hours (in my experience and even bigger this time...). And as you can see in this topic we are banned because of visual bug we couldnt be  responsible for... and whats the response? Nothing... again.
You could be angry at my teammates whose reactions were not right, I could apologize for them, yet it wont do any difference.
In one of our previous topics you wrote: "When the author asks me to delete post, I will" (or something similar to that)... so I did ask you to do that for me as a favour/request not an order (written form is kinda hard when english is not your native language - meanings could be easily misunderstood)...
to my teammates: dont write anything in this topic, thank you

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I don't want to delete messages when it's not urgently necessary and I keep my convictions. In previous topic, when you asked for it, I edited messages with flame. Make a new topic in general section, maybe in polite form and I am gonna keep it out of spamming. Anyway, creating a topic on forum will not get you an answer any faster.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
poisie why you are always bad ass ? :D 8)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
one: by forum rules this person who created this topic should be banned already.
two: by forum rules there is so many actions discussed in very interesting way that i could ban few of u only for participating

(its a flame section only thx to poissie i can eventually overlook it and making zbn angry will not lead u to anywhere, u have to respect us or u shouldnt expect any respect towards yourselves)

three: poissie is doing her job properly, ur not dealing with ur problem correctly

Therefore further accusations and impoliteness towards the staff will result as instant punishment. If u have a problem u ask for help not flame first and then ask for help.

As you created appropriate topic im closing this one.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх