H5 Information (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы HeXer
  • Дата начала
H

HeXer

I'm looking for some decent information about the High Five chronicle. Haven't played it yet, and was hoping someone could tell me what the biggest changes are compared to GF. Any changes in the vitality system, exping, pvp, classes, etc.... stuff like that :)
cya

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/highfive_01.html

here you have all info

frampala

Реакции
Баллы
Faster you can say,espiacially with these rates.
but hi5 is easier cliend than gf anyway.

AllNoobsDown

Реакции
Баллы
in farm aspects h5 is faster ok...what about pvp aspects ?

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
more balanced then GF but ofc for players with same gear and at same levels, mages pwn hard in the beginning as usual. less mass PVP than older chronicles. epic jewels available for everyone.

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
Udunnome сказал(а):
more balanced then GF but ofc for players with same gear and at same levels, mages pwn hard in the beginning as usual. less mass PVP than older chronicles. epic jewels available for everyone.
If by epic jewels you mean tezza and freya only then u are right

AllNoobsDown

Реакции
Баллы
why less mass pvp ?(mass like?)

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Finaly i can reach something and i dont have to count on another 8 handless active wannabe ppl, fck yeah. Pvp? Who cares, OLY ftw

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Well, I'd say H5 is better for players with regular real life. I have trainings, parties, some responsibilites every single evening. Hence I can't join any cp so basically I don't care about frintezza being instance or not. I'm not taking a part in it anyway. IMO the difference between casual players and nolifers is also smaller comparing with GF. In H5 everyone can reach 85, everyone can have weapon 300, set 1800. The only difference between 'lifers' and nolifers is enchant skill. In GF I was overlvled, overgeared, overskilled (protections, wills, skills OE), in H5 I have at least same lvl and only slightly worse weapon (not really a big difference between s84 +4 and let's say +10)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
On h5 u will have regular vesper while other vorpal/noble vesper and top s84 weapons.

And it`s the same as GF if u plan to play solo u can get to lvl 85 and some gear but after that u cant do much compared to ppl who have a pt to farm instances/loa

ImFamous

Реакции
Баллы
New at h5 here!

how could a solo player possibly get tezza/freya/zaken alone :O?

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Well PVP is much more balanced in H5. But these tanks, fking tanks kills olympiad....

ImFamous

Реакции
Баллы
Tanks? they get stronger in oly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх