GZ for new server pffff (1 Viewer)

titoz

Реакции
Баллы
Now the result is that you will make another GF server... Instead of going ahead, you go backward, nice job russians, all that normal life ppl like me farmed to have something mid good, you will make sh1t, for your new entry of money,
Now more than never i am sure that the best way to play l2 in peace is playing oficial server, you dont risk your lost time....

Vepz

Реакции
Баллы
TitoZ сказал(а):
Now the result is that you will make another GF server... Instead of going ahead, you go backward, nice job russians, all that normal life ppl like me farmed to have something mid good, you will make sh1t, for your new entry of money,
Now more than never i am sure that the best way to play l2 in peace is playing oficial server, you dont risk your lost time....
I got unfairly banned on official Bartz after playing for 4 years. Enough?

shiverr

Реакции
Баллы
TitoZ сказал(а):
Ok.
Who the hell are you to tell us, what rpg admins should do? The thing they have done is surely the best decision for l2 community and why they should care about such a crybaby like you?
The problem is, there is no other game for an ex l2 players. I was hoping that TERA will be good, but it isn't, it lacks endgame, it lacks competetive elements of the game. H5 is really bad update for people like me- the ones looking for challange. In that kind of l2, you can achieve many almost everything by your own, you can get good stuff hiding in instances and having no PvP at all. The only pvp you are going to have is trully retarded, it's gonna be either based on amout of anakims or the fear. Oly with new arenas is also bullshit. GoD is even worse, they even changed class system, the one thing that could make your character kinda unique. Now you can't be rare, there is just a tank, just a warrior, just an archer, just a buffer, just a healer, just a nuker, just a summoner and just a rogue. If you ask me, if I would still play retail and after putting such effort as I used to in my character, instead of making it even more extraordinary I would have to "awake" into something that will be common, I would kill myself.
It looks like there are more people like me, who think in the way I'm thinking. You can QQ as lound as you can, I hope nothing will stop rpg admins to provide fun. Ah, you whine about the money, here is a deal. You don't have to pay anything to play here and people usually do things if they can benefit from that, either get some entertainment or money. I doubt there is much fun in maintaining server. Be happy that this server still runs, some character here might be older than 2.5 years, which is quite amazing for a private server. 

M

mightygod

TitoZ сказал(а):
all the lost time will be on retail.gl with donators with 1keuros+ and zranger ppl pve 24/7

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
TitoZ сказал(а):
If you farmed your gear till now you can stay on your server and farm even more, whats the problem?

E

exso

TitoZ сказал(а):
how's it going mr ATTENTION? xd ., bored of alt?

????

Реакции
Баллы
Weak Europeans can stay on H5 farming instances forever, real ru big boys going for the new server challenge, as always ))

shiverr

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
Weak Europeans can stay on H5 farming instances forever, real ru big boys going for the new server challenge, as always ))
I would like to remind you that part Russia (half civilized one) is still part of the Europe. The rest of your country is a middle of fcking nowhere.

????

Реакции
Баллы
shiverr сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
I would like to remind you that part Russia (half civilized one) is still part of the Europe. The rest of your country is a middle of fcking nowhere.
Love is gone ?
yAgCD.jpg

shiverr

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
shiverr сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
Love is gone ?
yAgCD.jpg
No, love is still in the air. Why would I hate anyone?
BTW Russian drivers ] driver92
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2gYAHdAXbCc

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
people still try so fucking hard even after all this time :||

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Waffleface, that would mean I fall asleep and you know I don't sleep ;)

macktsank84

Реакции
Баллы
shiverr сказал(а):
TitoZ сказал(а):
Ok.
Who the hell are you to tell us, what rpg admins should do? The thing they have done is surely the best decision for l2 community and why they should care about such a crybaby like you?
The problem is, there is no other game for an ex l2 players. I was hoping that TERA will be good, but it isn't, it lacks endgame, it lacks competetive elements of the game. H5 is really bad update for people like me- the ones looking for challange. In that kind of l2, you can achieve many almost everything by your own, you can get good stuff hiding in instances and having no PvP at all. The only pvp you are going to have is trully retarded, it's gonna be either based on amout of anakims or the fear. Oly with new arenas is also bullshit. GoD is even worse, they even changed class system, the one thing that could make your character kinda unique. Now you can't be rare, there is just a tank, just a warrior, just an archer, just a buffer, just a healer, just a nuker, just a summoner and just a rogue. If you ask me, if I would still play retail and after putting such effort as I used to in my character, instead of making it even more extraordinary I would have to "awake" into something that will be common, I would kill myself.
It looks like there are more people like me, who think in the way I'm thinking. You can QQ as lound as you can, I hope nothing will stop rpg admins to provide fun. Ah, you whine about the money, here is a deal. You don't have to pay anything to play here and people usually do things if they can benefit from that, either get some entertainment or money. I doubt there is much fun in maintaining server. Be happy that this server still runs, some character here might be older than 2.5 years, which is quite amazing for a private server.   
And who the hell are you?

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
^Date Registered: April 02, 2012, 11:41:11 PM

No wonder...

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Titoz is crying because no one gonna play in that sh1t h5 farm server?

Titoz go start that new server and play with sh1ts things same as you got in h5.

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
said vesslan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх