GRATZ RW (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
gratz to gratz, making RW members register on forums.
Achievement unlocked!

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
At least the baium ring is going to be deleted.
However since they did exploited bug, i do believe some kind of temporary ban should be enforced.
Since they did know that baium was killed, even i did - while farming varka.
Hero did some shouts, that baium respawn is bugged, i it's complete ridiculous that no oen in RW knew that it is killed.

"We didn't know" It is just excuse. As ve3k mention they could of farm baium non stop, but they didn't. They have some dignity.

I'm not saying that ETC is playing complete fair, They don't -- They bot a lot, they exploited the SOD bug.
However, RW is doing same by exploiting bugs. Both of you guys are just simply destroying all the fun of this game, by botting and using bugs.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
3-4 300 weapons made in etc, I dont know about before but I didn't saw bots in etc since I joined.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I saw many bears botting tho, but u don't care no, ah wait, u bot too.

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
i want dem core rings

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
At least the baium ring is going to be deleted.
However since they did exploited bug, i do believe some kind of temporary ban should be enforced.
Since they did know that baium was killed, even i did - while farming varka.
Hero did some shouts, that baium respawn is bugged, i it's complete ridiculous that no oen in RW knew that it is killed.
"We didn't know" It is just excuse. As ve3k mention they could of farm baium non stop, but they didn't. They have some dignity.
I'm not saying that ETC is playing complete fair, They don't -- They bot a lot, they exploited the SOD bug.
However, RW is doing same by exploiting bugs. Both of you guys are just simply destroying all the fun of this game, by botting and using bugs.
Yea thats why I saw full parties of some bears farming SoD, not to mention shitload of randoms in no grade eq, farming SoD as well. Lets do it like this, punish all the people who entered SoD ever, ok? But hey, who would I be playing with then since all my enemies are banned?

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
I saw many bears botting tho, but u don't care no, ah wait, u bot too.
I've never said none of us botted. There were some people who did, and they're already punished for it.
And for god's sake stop playing innocent saying none of you does.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I don't care anyways, I'm legit but am not forcing any1 to become legit.

HiFi

Реакции
Баллы
new day
what happen with sold Baium?
What happen with adena

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
baium ring is where it suppose to be.
precious.jpg

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Your brain isn't where it suppose to be...

M

mindiuse

iPKu сказал(а):
Hero did some shouts,
As ve3k mention they could of farm baium non stop, but they didn't. They have some dignity.
Hero shouts ?! lol . Talking about shouts this won't be a flame i'll say this from even the part when i started playing solo here i saw that a lot of heroes are talking sh1t and they all are from etc , And all those most retarded heroes are in bot list so the idea is that all retards boted heroes . btw afcorse the are normal heroes like gustaw or that destro i didin't see them talking shit .. so mostly i don't read hero chat .
The only bug that we as u said "exploited" was that we killed a mob called biaum,
Somebody said that rw was boting .. we're only boxing never boting .

OP
OP
Q

QQnta

Реакции
Баллы
GRATZ LEGOTH CLAM with capslock

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх