GRATZ RW (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

rambb

Реакции
Баллы
what a bounch of fucktards retarded scamers is RW?

WORST clan ever.

get a dignity, pls

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
pandemonium сказал(а):
Natsumi сказал(а):
But maybe our(rw) baium is real? cuz you(etc clan member's) saying we are buggers , but maybe gm's spammed to you baium? and forgoted to delay he's respawn or something like that? :O so if GM's want delete our ring then it should be the best decision to delete both ring's :) cuz anyone don't know where is the real ring so.... ;) and someone said we using l2w plx screen or GTFO ;)
well,it seems you really like free epics(should i remind you bfdr Lithuanian only mode,when only LTs can log in ((happens in like 5x times when baium was about to spawn and there were 10 day with LTonly mode)),i suggest to move to a High rate,u can buy epics from cat lol.
Who cares about bfd. It's history and you've been there a nice carpet and zerg.

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
Natsumi сказал(а):
But maybe our(rw) baium is real? cuz you(etc clan member's) saying we are buggers , but maybe gm's spammed to you baium? and forgoted to delay he's respawn or something like that? :O so if GM's want delete our ring then it should be the best decision to delete both ring's :) cuz anyone don't know where is the real ring so.... ;) and someone said we using l2w plx screen or GTFO ;)
lol use hero monument and Google for RB spawn and u will know from what time and day is spawn window

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
pandemonium сказал(а):
Natsumi сказал(а):
well,it seems you really like free epics(should i remind you bfdr Lithuanian only mode,when only LTs can log in ((happens in like 5x times when baium was about to spawn and there were 10 day with LTonly mode)),i suggest to move to a High rate,u can buy epics from cat lol.
lol we didnt play @ bfd when that shit started cuz it was already clear server is dying.oh and btw 30x server - high rate.And no we dont like free epics cuz farming ALL of them without any organization or fights would be too much chinese style.Our clan loves PVP even though we lose most of them to ETC because of your advantage for playing here like 2-3x longer than us, but still we'll catch up in time and real fun will begin shortly.I'd say next month maybe?Anyway dont bother about baium too much, admin will clear things out after restart.I hope you're happy  :D

aragana

Реакции
Баллы
This is like my first server C1, all people scamming...

More brains and more pvp, plix plax plux.

Who is the leader of RW? A child in primary school?

See you in server!

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
pandemonium сказал(а):
Natsumi сказал(а):
lol we didnt play @ bfd when that shit started cuz it was already clear server is dying.oh and btw 30x server - high rate.And no we dont like free epics cuz farming ALL of them without any organization or fights would be too much chinese style.Our clan loves PVP even though we lose most of them to ETC because of your advantage for playing here like 2-3x longer than us, but still we'll catch up in time and real fun will begin shortly.I'd say next month maybe?Anyway dont bother about baium too much, admin will clear things out after restart.I hope you're happy  :D
next month what? 10 orfens and 0 heroes and later emo quit like tz?

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Akirakei сказал(а):
pandemonium сказал(а):
Natsumi сказал(а):
next month what? 10 orfens and 0 heroes and later emo quit like tz?
We have ~10 AQ rings, ~10 orfens and we'll have heroes next month (maybe).We'll see...

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
NONO Orfen is 2nd best looking epic accesory :p
1. QA
2. Orfen

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
Necklace of orfen ring

Natsumi

Реакции