Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Gratz pls say Gratz!

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
gzgz!

for 13 buffslot books maybe :F moar buffs againts mobs!

Hildr

Реакции
Баллы
Trying to sell it in giran lols

gratz

Реакции
Баллы

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
loled hard @ this post.ETC clan which exploited atribute on weapons, used bots...
Sure, we were the only ones proposing all weapons 150+ to lower back on 150 and armors 60+ to 60. Keep living in dreams...and about bots...all were punished already, and what more some innocent ppl with them :) So stop dem tears pls.

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
loled hard @ this post.ETC clan which exploited atribute on weapons, used bots...
We had 2-3 weapons on 300.. other clans have more.. so stfu only with ETC ye?:))
About bots
I saw a lot RW on l2w.. but I didnt use report button..guess why? I hope for more pvp... And this your reasons with baium ring is rly suX
ps sry for bad eng :p

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
bah who gives a fuck anyway baium will be deleted after restart

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
The rest of the server gives a fuck tardedhead

HiFi

Реакции
Баллы
but you scam some1.
dont know how much you taken for this but its fcking unfaire that some1 will lose all money because you wanna be fun

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
BUT how u can sold it, when U know about delete item? You have only pixels from this game in your head or I dont know:)
normal player would never do this...

Natsumi

Реакции
Баллы
But maybe our(rw) baium is real? cuz you(etc clan member's) saying we are buggers , but maybe gm's spammed to you baium? and forgoted to delay he's respawn or something like that? :O so if GM's want delete our ring then it should be the best decision to delete both ring's :) cuz anyone don't know where is the real ring so.... ;) and someone said we using l2w plx screen or GTFO ;)

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
gangstae.jpg

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Natsumi сказал(а):
But maybe our(rw) baium is real? cuz you(etc clan member's) saying we are buggers , but maybe gm's spammed to you baium? and forgoted to delay he's respawn or something like that? :O so if GM's want delete our ring then it should be the best decision to delete both ring's :) cuz anyone don't know where is the real ring so.... ;) and someone said we using l2w plx screen or GTFO ;)
well,it seems you really like free epics(should i remind you bfdr Lithuanian only mode,when only LTs can log in ((happens in like 5x times when baium was about to spawn and there were 10 day with LTonly mode)),i suggest to move to a High rate,u can buy epics from cat lol.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх